Kidzee School — careless behaviour

Haveli, Maharashtra, India
 Arundhati9 on Feb 8, 2018
My self arundhati pawar, my son shourya pawar is in playgroup in kidzee dehu road pune. He fell down in school premises and got badly injured. There was cut on lower lip, below lip, on upper front teeth. Blood was flowing badly. Staff didnt even call doctor nor they did first aid. School principal didnt even knew about the incidence. Teacher called me and then i took him to doctor, he said 4 titches. Request you to take against the school.

careless behaviour

[Feb 08, 2018] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Rightly saying first impression is last impression. Like this Kidzee kurukshetra, sec-30 left a very bad impression in my mind. They only want money, no matter of child care for them.After all if we told them about their mistake they didn't accept it. Not a good school for parents who cares their child.
Franchisee Saket Delhi - I have seen the franchisor - Kidzee here in subject is really careless for the concerns of children's studying in their institutes. You charged fees to give education and develop behaviour skills in children's for their bright future. The staff @ Front Desk lies on fees structures to attract admissions, post that scenario changes and forced to pay money for picnics, photo shoot, Mc Donalds visit, certificates, Graduation Degree, etc etc. We don't mind paying these and much more but how does a staff lie of the institute where we send our child to learn to speak truth. Caretakers are pathetic in dressing and their behavioural skills so at this age children learn from these staff members too. Kidzee and Mr Subhash Chand Goel shall really pay a serious attention to retain its goodwill and image in this world. Looking forward immediate and rationale actions asap.

ee Learn Limited , Fun Republic, Level VI, Link Road, , Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053., Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Kidzee School - careless behaviour