Kidzee School — kidzee school - not treating all kids equal

Kelambakkam (opposite HP Pentrol bunk) near the signal at OMR-Vandalur road junction, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Sushant K Panda on Feb 28, 2019
This is a serious complaint about the kidzee branch in kelambakkam, chennai. My daughter was admitted in the school in dec 2018. She had joined mid-term so i was asked to give monthly fees and also confirm the next year admission by paying the deposit for dress/books in advance. I had done that as advised by the school. Now below are my concerns:
(A) my daughter was not give any book, leave aside dress and bag which i am not worried about
(B) she is not participating in any worksheet exercise since she doesn't have a book.
For everything, the class teacher and school management says she joined mid-term. I wonder what my daughter does during the entire school session??? Why is kidzee taking mid-term admission if they are not giving book/worksheet and teaching anything to kids??? This is not a day-care!!
Also my daughter was practicing for the annual dance but now 2 days before teacher says they cannot accommodate her. They are also asking for rs 1, 500 for the dress.
Kindly consider these complaints and please look into this matter urgently. These things can cause a very bad name for the school. Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Sushant panda

[Feb 28, 2019] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am from jammu, my son is in Kidzee, Roop Nagar, jammu, School asking 15000/- for LKG, 5 month back I admitted my son in your school @15000/-
Now again 15000/- way

Since 2014, Mrs Aparna J Asnotikar & her husband Mr. Gajanan S Gaonkar have been running Kidzee play group on my property. Inspire of several notice they have not paid rent from several months which has piled upto 2 lakhs. Have requested Kidzee Mumbai branch to take necessary action on this.
Children of 3 to 5 years are kept for only 3 hours, in which the children are furious or if they talk, they raise their hands. I think it's not right, often if that happens, why would I send the school?
I want to know why the teachers are doing so... I need a proper action /answer about this as soon as possible...

ee Learn Limited , Fun Republic, Level VI, Link Road, , Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053., Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Kidzee School - kidzee school - not treating all kids equal