Kiran Motors — false commitments of picking up car for second service

Dear sir/madam,

My name is amit mehta, living in chandkheda;ahmedabad.

I have purchased vitara brezza vdi from kiran motors and taken the delivery on 17th of july;2019. The number of my brezza is gj01kv4786.
After one month it was good service and support from the service department or customer care department.

This is the time due for second service. I am getting call from the beginning of this month and then i told them to pick the car after 17th of this month.

I had got called on last week and booked the last saturday (18th of jan) no one has turned up to pick the car. Then i have shifted to tuesday and the same was the story. I have shifted it for today i. E. Thursday and sad to say the same is the story.

I mean, a lady is doing call (I don't know as a part of service of formality she is doing call and book the date), on the service day i am doing call to different person at kiran motors, i have been told that someone will come but then no one is coming.

If this is the way to delay the service or not to provide the service, please tell me straight forward.

Seriously, i will not recommend anyone in my circle to purchase the car from kiran motors on this ground.
Jan 23, 2020

Kiran Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kiran Motors