Klj Platinum Height — Intention to delay in possession of klj platinum height sec 77 faridabad

monankit
I have a flat of klj developer’s platinum height sec 77 faridabad. I regular visit on site. The progress of work is very low.In whole project 6-8 to labour is working. It is not possible to complete this project in said promise. It’s a regular practice of klj to delay in project. They already delay in faridabad, bahadurgarh, and noida. It’s clear intention to delay in project with any reason. So we building a group for klj platinum height. So please contact me on [protected]. Unit in d-10.
Complaint comments  17 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

KLJ PLATINUM HEIGHTS doing well for all those who fighting against KLJ developers pvt Ltd. I have also flat in KLJ
These are bunch of crooks
KLJ security guard are gundey not guard.its never feel safety with security in klj complex Faridabad
it any body doing any legal case in court against KLJ developers pvt Ltd Faridabad sector 77
Hi i also got letter. In jan 2018 for enhance area deemand. I visit lots of time but no body listen to customer. Alsway girls deals with customer. We can not fight with them
i made payment but they are asking for extra vat which is not justified. We did not want pay any extra amount. We are ready for fight.
mr. Ankit please you r fighting from long time .we also want to join u .plz give ur mobile number. Klj doing cheating in all Faridabad project
vankit2007@gmail.com's reply, Oct 10, 2018
i can contact my mobile number with proof of KLJ flat ownership. 9971554063
hi all,
I have flat in d12.i also got payment letter in Feb 2018. We done lots of meeting with sales member of KLJ.they are very illiterate pepole. Some young girls sitting there those dont know anything inspite to collected payments.
vankit2007@gmail.com's reply, Oct 10, 2018
Can call me at 9971554063
hi, i find all u from googlel.i want to join your legal case .plz provide me detail for legal case
karam bhoomi is main dealer of KLJ developers make fake commitment to customer for increase sale of KLJ DEVELOPERS PVT LTD at faridabad sector 77. KLJ are facing lots of legal case in faridabad and in delhi.
I also wating for my possession in D-13. Already very delay klj is cheater
hi, i am fighting for higher maintance charge. Planning to file case in Haryana highcourt for audit.
all public together now to fight for their right.i also ask to sbi bank how they sanctioned the enhancement area loan .i try to contact bank higher management and complaint for it.keep fighting
i have flat in d13. its comes in rera now see whats happen with KLJ.allready delay in possession.some people fighting againest KLJ we also want help from them.
Maintance rate is very high as per their service. We can approch rera for better solution.plz provide me your contact number mr ankit
KLJ DOING CHEATING IN EVERY TOWER. i have two flat in KLJ socity in every society thy increase the area.and then deemnad for extra charges.
I ask for documents proof of area increase in KLJ platinum height but they not provide any proof for this.KLJ DEVEPER PVT LTD is very big fraud scam company. Who cheated with mass customer.lets unite against KLJ developer's Pvt Ltd
Klj victim, my self ankit verma. I am flat owners in platinum height faridabad sector 77 faridabad.
We are fighting against klj cheating and unfair practice of area increase charges and give possession without facilities. We are 30 member in group and registered a criminal case in patiala house to make our builder buyer aggrement delay in 2014 while took 25 percent in 2012.2nd case in national consumer case against for delay penellty of 2 years delay. Its a mental harrasment for buyer. So anybody want to join our group can call @ [protected]

Klj Platinum Height - Intention to delay in possession of klj platinum height sec 77 faridabad

Company:Klj Platinum Height