Klj Platinum Height — Intention to delay in possession of klj platinum height sec 77 faridabad

monankit
I have a flat of klj developer’s platinum height sec 77 faridabad. I regular visit on site. The progress of work is very low.In whole project 6-8 to labour is working. It is not possible to complete this project in said promise. It’s a regular practice of klj to delay in project. They already delay in faridabad, bahadurgarh, and noida. It’s clear intention to delay in project with any reason. So we building a group for klj platinum height. So please contact me on [protected]. Unit in d-10.
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

KLJ PLATINUM HEIGHTS doing well for all those who fighting against KLJ developers pvt Ltd. I have also flat in KLJ
These are bunch of crooks
KLJ security guard are gundey not guard.its never feel safety with security in klj complex Faridabad
it any body doing any legal case in court against KLJ developers pvt Ltd Faridabad sector 77
Hi i also got letter. In jan 2018 for enhance area deemand. I visit lots of time but no body listen to customer. Alsway girls deals with customer. We can not fight with them
i made payment but they are asking for extra vat which is not justified. We did not want pay any extra amount. We are ready for fight.
mr. Ankit please you r fighting from long time .we also want to join u .plz give ur mobile number. Klj doing cheating in all Faridabad project
vankit2007@gmail.com's reply, Oct 10, 2018
i can contact my mobile number with proof of KLJ flat ownership. 9971554063
hi all,
I have flat in d12.i also got payment letter in Feb 2018. We done lots of meeting with sales member of KLJ.they are very illiterate pepole. Some young girls sitting there those dont know anything inspite to collected payments.
vankit2007@gmail.com's reply, Oct 10, 2018
Can call me at 9971554063
hi, i find all u from googlel.i want to join your legal case .plz provide me detail for legal case
karam bhoomi is main dealer of KLJ developers make fake commitment to customer for increase sale of KLJ DEVELOPERS PVT LTD at faridabad sector 77. KLJ are facing lots of legal case in faridabad and in delhi.
I also wating for my possession in D-13. Already very delay klj is cheater

Klj Platinum Height - Intention to delay in possession of klj platinum height sec 77 faridabad

Company:Klj Platinum Height