[Resolved] Klothes Kafe — Not received my order.given ph no on website coming switched off.not replying mail.

Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
 ANURADHA09able
I have ordered 3 clothes on jan 6.merchant order id NNVSG46320 .done my payment online of amt 2199.received mail for successful payment and will receive my order in 10 to 14 days.But till today not received my ordered clothes.on calling given whatsapp no on webste coming switched off.no reply from email id also.

i want my money refunded as they are not responding to my any query and there is no surety of getting my ordered clothes.Please refund my money.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 20, 2018

[Jan 29, 2017] Klothes Kafe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ANURADHA09able, Jan 31, 2017
No reply from klothes kafe still.what a graud site.i want my money get refunded where to contact?
Klothes Kafe Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2018
According to our logistics team the shipment reached to your destination, if case of further discussion you can mail us at [protected]@klotheskafe.com or whatsapp us [protected].
Regards.

+91 78 2732 1919
    C145 Naraina, Industrial Area, Phase 1, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110028
    Klothes Kafe - Not received my order.given ph no on website coming switched off.not replying mail.