[Resolved] Klothes Kafe — Product not received

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Shilpapathak
I ordered product (Order id ytpqe85477!) from klotheskafe and got a msg for delivery in 6 days bt i am unable to see product order status and didnt get that dress by now.. Please help me i made my order on 30th may 16. Either deliver my product or i want refund my money.

Revert me asap.

Shilpa pathak

Company name: klothes kafe
[protected]@klotheskafe.com
Address-c145 naraina industrial area phase 1new delhi 110028.
Phone : [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 27, 2018

[Jun 08, 2016] Klothes Kafe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Klothes Kafe Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2018
Our support team have tried reaching you.
According to our logistics team the shipment reached to your destination, if case of further discussion you can mail us at [protected]@klotheskafe.com or whatsapp us [protected].
Regards.

Comments

Mam, we deliver all over India within 12-14 working days.

Your order is in transit.

Please note you will receive it within given time.

Buy back protection from Payu money is always there, we are trustworthy enough for your payments.

We request you to have patience.
You are precious to us.

KK Team.
After posting a complaint I got my delivery on 11th June 16 but I order 3products ..out of which 1product is still missing..I got the package sealed bt still 1missing (Product name :KKSTAR1(small)).i have made my payment online and still not received proper stuff..I am sending my bill..

Kindly review ..and either provide me a product or refund my money of 1product .My order Id : ytpqe85477

Revert ASAP