[Resolved] Kolkata RPO — re-issuance of passport pending since 9 months

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Niamatullah on Nov 21, 2018
I mohammad hasanur jaman (File no - ca[protected] applied for re-issuance of my passport on 28th feb, 18 (8
Month & 24 days or 266 days) but still pending as re-issuance done to a wrong person with the same name and from my village and the issuer has done this intentionally.
Now i am suffering...! Rpo team has not sorted this out yet neither they have taken any action against the cheater nor they have recovered the passport.
But they are punishing me by not issuing my passport.
Visited twice in rpo office and submitted all the require documents and followed up them through email for more than 10 times but asked me again for clarification.
Why i have to suffer for some one who has cheated on my name, why you don't take any action against those person, how dare some one can do this? How this has been gone to wrong hand. Please verify and take action and do the needful on priority.

My passport is very urgent for which i have been suffering from past 9 months...! Plz understand.

With regards,
Mohammad hasanur jaman
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 11, 2019
they had issued the passport after that

[Nov 21, 2018] Kolkata RPO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0