Kolors — cool sculpting tummy loss

Amc mens hostel, maharanioeta, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
 M. Lakshmanrao on Mar 30, 2020
I had taken cool sculpting treatment in vizag branch 1 month ago.. But I didn't notice any changes in my tummy area.. What will u do if it wll not loss fat in tummy... Before getting the treatment.. U r dietecian advised that it is 100%guarenteetreatment.. But still I didn't notice any change in my tummy... Could u repeat the same procedure again or will u return my money back?

Comments

I've already withdrawn from your services at Dilsukhnagar branch and informed all the concerned people Sravanthi, Ritesh swapna etc to cancel my Account in credit fair. But none of them have sent the cancellation request to credit fair n I'm receiving msg for emi from them. Please do the cancellation immediately by contacting Kolors at theearliest
Dear M. Lakshmanrao,

Our company's motto is to assist people lose weight with our expertise but customer's determination also plays an important role. We would try our best to resolve your issue within already set guideline which has been mutually agreed. Please share your contact details info AT kolorshealthcare.info. One of the feedback team member’s will get in touch with you soon and help you with varied best options available to you.

Kolors Feedback Team

Door No: 46-7-38, Round Park Road, Danavaipeta, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India - 533105
    Kolors - cool sculpting tummy loss