Kolors — I have to complain on kolors adyar branch

Plot No.28 & 29,Ramalinga Nagar, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Opp to Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Kottivakkam, Chennai-600041., Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Rajesh Tangavelu on Mar 19, 2019

I'm rajesh, i have joined my wife for weight loss treatment a one and half year back, and it was 10kg weight commitment irrespective of time and sessions at the time of payment. After 15 to 20 sessions she is same weight never lost even 2 kgs now there are telling we have time limit why this has not been told when we pay money. I completely not happy in fact felt been fooled with the service and commitment the staff gave.

On the other hand, i have again been fool with same staff, by joining hair loss treatment for me and my wife, especially a person called surya (From sales team chennai adayar branch).

At the time of payment she agreed 10+3 (Stem cell and dandruff) for me and 10 sessions for my wife but wrote only 6 for me and 6 sessions for my wife, when i asked she said i will manage with other sessions because i will be in trouble if i mention 10 sessions.

Now she lying blindly saying i have told only 5 (For me)+5 (For my wife) when you pay money.

My question if you say 5+5, why you have wrote 6+6 in the card, and why you said i will manage with the service people with the extra committed sessions,.??
So, are you saying i have wrote 6+6 sessions money in the card but will give only 5+5,.??? Extra money i take for my personal use.

This kind of complete manipulations are being taken place in the kolors adayar branch by the person surya.

They are committing something when they take money but they serve some thing else when it comes to service.

No one there to take action/ do justice.

Please check with and do need full.

Consumer, rajesh tangavelu
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Door No: 46-7-38, Round Park Road, Danavaipeta, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India - 533105
    Kolors - I have to complain on kolors adyar branch