Kolors — I have to complain on kolors adyar branch

I'm rajesh, i have joined my wife for weight loss treatment a one and half year back, and it was 10kg weight commitment irrespective of time and sessions at the time of payment. After 15 to 20 sessions she is same weight never lost even 2 kgs now there are telling we have time limit why this has not been told when we pay money. I completely not happy in fact felt been fooled with the service and commitment the staff gave.

On the other hand, i have again been fool with same staff, by joining hair loss treatment for me and my wife, especially a person called surya (From sales team chennai adayar branch).

At the time of payment she agreed 10+3 (Stem cell and dandruff) for me and 10 sessions for my wife but wrote only 6 for me and 6 sessions for my wife, when i asked she said i will manage with other sessions because i will be in trouble if i mention 10 sessions.

Now she lying blindly saying i have told only 5 (For me)+5 (For my wife) when you pay money.

My question if you say 5+5, why you have wrote 6+6 in the card, and why you said i will manage with the service people with the extra committed sessions,.??
So, are you saying i have wrote 6+6 sessions money in the card but will give only 5+5,.??? Extra money i take for my personal use.

This kind of complete manipulations are being taken place in the kolors adayar branch by the person surya.

They are committing something when they take money but they serve some thing else when it comes to service.

No one there to take action/ do justice.

Please check with and do need full.

Consumer, rajesh tangavelu
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Rajesh Tangavelu,

We always strive to offer best services to our customers & also resolve their issues within already set guidelines which have been mutually agreed. Please share your contact details to: [protected]@kolorshealthcare.info. One of the feedback team members will get in touch with you soon.

Kolors Feedback Team

Kolors Phone
    Kolors Address
    Door No: 46-7-38, Round Park Road, Danavaipeta, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India - 533105