Kolors — need escalation contact number

Hi I m worried ther is no proper escalation number for Kolors. The one given in the site [protected] is invalid. Kolors totally cheater when enquiring to join with a missed call we get thousands of call back but no single number for escalation

I joined Kolors on 3 nov2018 and took the first session on weight loss on my he same day in Chennai omr centre. On the same day I got boils all over my tummy region where hand massage with steamer has been given. All over the stomach region skin peeled in bits and patches.

I have communicated the same to centre manager, counsellor and head on the same and have been discussing on the alternates but they informed the machines are now replaced and wanted me to continue.

I really do not want to risk my life though it may or may not suit for different people the way of treatment does not suit me and causing mental and physical troubles.

I have paid 35000 rupees and taken only one session. Kindly refund my amount after reducing the amount for one session. I am not getting proper response from centre. My counsellor Suriya and centre manager Sathish, whenever I call him they say waiting for response from corporate and no response or call back.

I am literally getting physiological problems and family issue due to huge amount of money in vase and no idea on how to recover.

Let me know the procedure for escalation and get my things sorted.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am a regular customer at kolors healthcare indiranagar Bangalore. I have a complaint against an employee named shobha working in kolors healthcare indiranagar Bangalore. She mistreated me twice and also she has a very rude behavior. Disappointed !
Dear Rani Priyadharshiny,

We always strive to offer best services to our customers & also resolve their issues within already set guidelines which have been mutually agreed. Please share your contact details to: [protected]@kolorshealthcare.info. One of the feedback team members will get in touch with you soon.

Kolors Feedback Team

Kolors
    Kolors Phone
    Kolors Address
    Door No: 46-7-38, Round Park Road, Danavaipeta, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India - 533105