[Resolved] Kolors — no refund

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 vanisingh on Apr 27, 2018
I made the payment (27K) on 13th Apr 2018 and immediately one of my colleague shared her worse experience with Kolors and advised me not to take any treatment. Immediately I told Kolors team that I am not interested to take the treatment and requested for refund. But they are not ready to refund and they are forcing the customers to join the treatment once we paid they are behaving differently not agreeing to refund. Kindly assist and save the public. They are making good money by telling stories.

Note: One more thing they are forcibly taking the OTP from the customers which is wrong.

Vani
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 27, 2018
It is not resolved. Still my 27K is with them and they are not ready to refund. How come it is resolved? Who marked as resolved????
Updated by vanisingh, Apr 27, 2018
I am still struggling to get back my money from Kolors. And I am not interested to take the treatment with Kolors after reading the reviews.

Comments

I m going to Colors from 7 months but not even 1 kg I have lost. Upon checking with staff n manager no proper response very careless. Please help me I paid 35, 000 for nothing. Please call me on pirority.

Door No: 46-7-38, Round Park Road, Danavaipeta, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India - 533105
    Kolors - no refund