Kolors — Not reduced in my weight

HAI I AM P SURYA I HAVE JOINED IN KOLOURS T ONLINE APPOINTMENT IN AUG 2020 FOR WEIGHT LOSS TREATMENT THEY PROMISED ME THAT THEY WILL GIVE ME 10KGS WEIGHT LOSS AND. TILL NOW I TOOK MAXIMUM SESSIONS BUT I NOT GET ANY RESULT FROM THIS TREATMENT EVEN 1 KG ATLEAST I PAID THE AMOUT OF RUPEES 15000 FOR THIS TREATMENT I LOSSED MY MONEY OF RUPEES 15000 BECAUSE OF THE FAKE PROMISE BY THE KOLORS THEY DID FAKE PROMISE TO ME DON'T TRUST THE TREATMENT OF KOLOURS not a single class I have done in Kolors. They are not refunding my money.

Customer care also not helping me out from this situation .. Nobody from Kolors are not helping me even after several email and phone calls .. I have already lost lots of money.

Can anybody please guide me what I need to do to get my money back.

[Oct 24, 2020] Kolors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Suryakarthi89 channel Oct 24, 2020

Can anybody please guide me what I need to do to get my money back.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Kolors
    Kolors Phone
    Kolors Address
    Door No: 46-7-38, Round Park Road, Danavaipeta, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India - 533105