Koovs.com / Marble E-Retail — Received wrong product and not able to return items

M. G. Vidyalaya, pravaranagar, taluka-Rahata, Ahmednagar. pin code :413712, India
 Mayuri Mali on May 28, 2020
On 24 may I have already received 'order id- 7519141' with 'track Id: [protected], Including three products but one product (sandals) is not what I ordered! So I wanted to return that but just as shown in the pictures in order details showing it's still "intransit!" So I 'couldn't able to to return!' I have already raised complaints two times but I've got no response at all from koovs.com. I don't know what's wrong with this site only one item status got updated to delivered and the wrong item(which I want to return) it's showing it's shipped/ intransit! on this site they are saying that it will take 2-4 hours to get status update but it's more than 5 days now! I'm losing my patience. I've got WORST EXPERIENCE on koovs.com! FIX YOUR SITE! UPDATE THIS ORDER ASAP! READ mails & DO REPLY & HELP as you promise!!!

Received wrong product and not able to return items

[May 29, 2020] Koovs.com / Marble E-Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Koovs.com / Marble E-Retail Customer Care's response May 29, 2020
Dear Customer,

Greetings from KOOVS.COM!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly check the reply on your email and share the necessary details to proceed further.

Further, please feel free to contact us our customer care on ‘01246770000’ or email us at ‘[email protected]’ (Monday to Saturday 10 am to 7pm) for more clarification or any other assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Best Regards,
The KOOVS Team

Shop The Latest Trending Styles
Head To KOOVS.COM Now

+91 12 4677 0000 [Regd Office]
    House No. B-XIX-210, Ghumar Mandi, Civil Lines, Ludhiana, Punjab, India - 141001
    Koovs.com / Marble E-Retail - Received wrong product and not able to return items