Koryo Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Koryo

Having problems with Koryo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Koryo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Koryo

1800 425 7722

View more phone numbers

Fax

Koryo reviews & complaints page 11

Ac cooling is not at all there
Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Display not appear, display problem
    Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi.. Koryo television was purchased in sep 2019 since 12th april display is not working fine and this was reported to customer care on 12th april... From 2 months there is no proper response and waiting for service from 2 months... Very disappointed with the service
      Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our remote is not working properly. We purchase Air condition on 18th Aug 2019. We received one year warranty for all parts. We request you to replace our remote with new one. our Register mobile number is [protected] and E Mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com
        May 15, 2020
        Our remote on/off Button is not pressing well. we have to press on /off button multiple time whenever we have to start & close the ac operation. our mobile no: 9920159875 our email id; [email protected]
        Updated by jigneshjoshi76
        Not resolve
        Updated by jigneshjoshi76
        We have not received any shipment detail.

I purchaged one koryo smart tv 2 months back. But since last one week the remote is not functioning and therefore not able to use the tv...i tried to raise complaints in customer care but the are not operating

Koryo 32" smart tv purchased on 22/02/2020 with authorised dealer past 10 days tvs sensor not working
            Please do the needful
            Mob : [protected]

Koryo 32" smart tv purchased on 22/02/2020 from authorised dealer due to lockdown dealars shops closed but from last 10 days tvs remote is working but the problem with tvs remote sensor
              I hoe you inform to the nearest company service person which is in mangalore, karnataka state (D.K)
              Mob:[protected]
              I hope you do the needful in this regard
              Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is a precaution for every citizens don't go for koryo products because of the service engineer. I purchased 1.5 ton koryo airconditioner from big bazae and it is installed, after few months the indoor unit felldown in the warranty period itself and it stand on copper pipes and when i complaint regarding this no one is attended only i got massage s from call center nothing other then that i got after few months 1 service engineer attended he fixed the indoor and went the main problem is not yet completed due to poor installation
                Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As per your advertisement or message at my mobile i booked for free service for my koryo split ac on[protected] vide service ticket no.[protected]. But till today nobody attended the call. On[protected] one technician talked to me on my mobile from [protected] and promised to visit my house. But no result.

Now i want to know that if you are not giving the free service then why received booking and what is about your advertisement.

Please give the reply to my mobile : [protected] or in my g-mail : [protected]@gmail.com

led tv replacement

Dear team,

I had purchased a led 20/10/2019
                    Many time complent but couldn't issue resolved engineer was visited my home and checked the issue he declared tv is not work and this tv is chang in few day many time call to customer care not issue resolved dear team kindly give sujation as soon as possible. Customer care conversaton below :-
                    1. Dear customer, jeeves engineer rt engineer-i [protected] will call you...
                    Very wast product koryo washing machine i raised my issue 4 times in a months every time again facing new problem lots time i called customer care they said we will raising you complain our technician will visit but no buddy visited yet.

i need to replace my washing machine either ill go for legally.

find below mail details but not buddy contact us.

Dear Customer,
                    Namaste!
                    Greetings...

I have purchased koryo glass top gas stove from kalyan bigbazar outlet which is under warranty kgt2bgb 2 burner stove serial no mhkgt2bgb18a175314. One control knob got detached from the unit and i have put one complaint on 29th feb through toll free no [protected] and the complaint reg no is [protected]. On 2nd march again contacted them since no response. I once again complaint on 4th march and i got an assurance of priority service. Till date the complaint is pending unresolved
                    Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I have bought a 55' LED TV from big bazar in which the delivery was provided by big bazar on 29 of feb 2020 an when the installer visited for the installation of the LED TV he found a damage on the display of the LED TV as from then an now I'm just talking to the customer service and they are just saying me that it will take 48 hrs to be replaced so from 2nd of March till 11 of March the company 48hrs has not been done whenever I call the customer service they are telling me that they have not received the approval from the head office for the approval of the LED TV I don't know what the workers are doing on the head office that they don't have any time to reply the mail as they are making a joke of a customer... pathetic condition of the company where they can't even solve a customer problem close down the company and sit at home I vl never refer my friend o family for this product.
                      Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, madam i have book an appointment for aircondition service through koryo free service scheme on 20.02.2020 and one of service executive visit my home for doing the service for my product but unfortunately, that guy has broken aircondition flip cover lock i had to lodge the complaint on same day they promised to fix that but still no response from them i had called 4 - 5 times but not a positive response from service centre kindly help me to resolve the query as soon as possible.
                        Dear Ms. Mubeen,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Help us by sharing your contact number and store details at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take this up with our team.

Priya
                        Future Group

This is a shame to inform, that the after sales service of koryo is ridiculous in terms of quality.
                          They promise something and they provide something.

The customer service executive told that they will be cleaning the outer unit with a blow dryer to make it more energy efficient, but on discussion with technician he told me that they are not provided with the blow dryer hence the outer unit cannot be cleaned.
                          br...

Future groups company (http://futuregroups.co.in/) offers job opportunities at singapore & dubai, once you’re selected & get the offer letter they will ask for money to process further steps like visa & flight tickets. They’ll ask amount to pay in 2 installments like 19500/- once you’re selected without giving any offer letter then 20500/- after getting one month salary in dubai which will never happen. So just be aware of companies like this.

This job is posted on shine.com & naukri.com
                          Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Future groups company (http://futuregroups.co.in/) offers job opportunities at singapore & dubai, once you’re selected & get the offer letter they will ask for money to process further steps like visa & flight tickets. They’ll ask amount to pay in 2 installments like 19500/- once you’re selected then 20500/- after getting one month salary in dubai which will never happen. So just be aware of companies like this.

This job is posted on shine.com & naukri.com
                            Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            They tried to cheat me too, sending me random emails and asking me to send documents and money, please report them to police and share this information about www.futuregroups.in fraud scam jobs

Elishiya Akshay's reply, Oct 28, 2020
                            How do you know that this is fraud?
                            I m just asking bcoz I hv paid them money.
                            So did u hv any documents to prove that they are fraud, then just rply me soon, bcoz me and my frnd paid them money
                            DearJoel,

Unfortunately your valuable information was seen by us very late 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I lost my money however our brothers and sisters supposed to be not get cheated by this frauds .
                            Hey if any one have any information (positive or negative) regarding this company then plzz just inforn me... My sister had pay them 20k one month ago and now they are not responding... [protected]
                            Elishiya Akshay's reply, Oct 28, 2020
                            I have also paid 20000 . They didn't reply me for a month. At last I thought that, they cheated me. So I msged them that "y u r not responding " Like that. After that I directly asked them that whether they are fraud or not. Then they replied me that they are authorized agencies. They told that the processing will take time. So I hv waited for that. On this month they hv sent me an application to fill and submit. I also done that. Then on 21st they mailed me that I m having 1st mock interview on 30th Friday. They have already sent me the materials. So I m getting ready for my first mock interview

So if this is fraud, just rply me soon plzzz
                            Sanalblaze's reply, May 13, 2021
                            Dear Friend I also lost my money ( Sanal from Kerala 8138000577)
                            I am very happy with the servies of future groups, they helped me so much, h

hassle free process. thank you very much. such a clean process
                            Hi Michael,

Then what placement they have given
                            Hi, if you paid them then sorry you lost your money. They are fraud, they will be in contact with you but you will never get a job. So if anyone is in dilemma whether to pay them money or not they can contact me I have details of how they cheat. They will inform you that these negative comments are from their rivalry companies but its not. I also paid them money and got trapped, requesting to others don't fall prey to these kind of offers.
                            I am so much happy with the services of futuregroups.co.in they guided so well and in a proper way.

There process is so hassle free. Thank you so much futuregroups.co.in.

Sanalblaze's reply, May 13, 2021
                            Then in which company you got the job?
                            Hii All Can you please help as they have even asked me to pay 20, 000rs and the complete process will take around 4months.The remaining amount need to be paid when we get job and from that first salary.
                            Dear Friends...
                            My name is Sanal from Kerala, I also paid money, they took me at lots of processes and internal interviews but now no replay . I lost my money . Now all the contact numbers are switched off
                            Sanalblaze's reply, May 13, 2021
                            Please beware these dirty frauds

I have purchased a 32 inch LED TV(KLE32DLCHN7) from Big Bazaar Barasat on 25.01.2019.
                              On dated 24.1.2020 suddenly TV display was blank.
                              Next day I contacted customer care for complain but representative told that your warranty period is over so require service charges.
                              Then we contact BB Barast they have provided another number and told that raised complain and same will share with us and we will arrange to replace same.br...

Dear sir/madam
                              I have lodged a complaint on 4th jan 2020 regarding washing machine, once a person came from your side and he found motor need to change. We have called customer care in your toll free number around 20 times, and the answer was the same as call in two to three days.
                              Sir in this chilling winter can you imagine how difficult, it is to keep on waiting for your decisions.
                              Kindly consider the request to act as soon as possible.

Details are as below:
                              R mishra
                              Registered mobile number: [protected]
                              Product name: koryo sawn knm6821sa
                              Bill date: 02/11/2019
                              Delivery date: 15 dec 2019 (Aprox)
                              Email ticket number: [protected]
                              Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jab se koryo ki automatic washing machine li hai tab se usme bahot adhik sound a raha hai 1 baar complain krne per bhi koi response nhi mila aap se nevedan hai ki meri complain sahi karwane ki kripa kre.. Aapke dwara koi bhi samadhan nhi kiya gaya hai abhi tak jab se machine li hai tabhi se dikkat hai kapde sukhane me bahot zyada aawaaz hoti hai aisa lagta hai jaise kuch toot jyega...