Koryo Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Koryo

Having problems with Koryo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Koryo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Koryo

1800 425 7722

View more phone numbers

Fax

Koryo reviews & complaints page 19

PURCHASED 1.0t ac from big bazar Metro walk Branch, Rohini, Delhi It had been working fine .Howveevr as soon as warranty was over it conked off in the month of June and we had lodged a complaint on ecare number[protected].

The engineer came and said a part need to be replaced and also took the payment of visiting charges from us.
Till date no one has come with the part.
Initially when we called the customer care they said that part is awaited.
It is a shame on part of Pantaloon group who are the people behind Koryo that till date after following up so much nobody has bothered to inform and install the part.

This is cheating and we are going ahead to consumer court now asking the company for non performance and liquidated damages.
Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. To enable us to assist you I would request you to provide us with your contact details. Please write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your reference id 6783 and we will get back to you.

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we have not received any response from your end.

Future Group Care

During the independence day sale this year (2012) i bought a Sony Bravia 26" LCD TV and a 1.5 ton Koryo Split AC form the Ezone in eMall on Chandni Chowk in Kolkata

Concern on TV
    Before delivery of item i had SONy Customer service calling me innumerable times to confirm if I have received the TV when ezone hadnt even delivered me the product. The issue here is ezone sent incorrect communication to SONY helpdesk... process failure. infact when i started chasing for delivery the sales guy (ishan) asked me come and take it myself !!!

Concern on AC
    Firstly there was hardly any details explained by the salesman (Kalyan). he gave incorrect information on the installation procedure and the charges involved. We had to read and observe and decide based on the deals available ourselves. Next comes the follow up for delivery. The salesmen disowned all his responsibility saying its the job of the warehouse... and finally after waiting for a full day on the committed date got it delivered at 8pm. The pain starts thereafter.. but as payment was done I had to ensure i follow up and close the issue. When the installation guy comes he says the kit is missing and he thereafter he cant do it. Now my job was to chase ezone personnel, warehouse personnel, koryo guys sitting in mumbai.. and get the installation done somehow that day as i had a flight to catch in the evening. Ezone sent an incorrect kit complaining that Warehouse ddnt send the right kit and missed it in the first place. I had to coordinate with Koryo directly to get this kit bought separately to install the AC.. which could be done only the following day. I missed my flight and had to pay 5k from my pocket to manage my official commitments. The mayhem ddnt stop here... the installation guys gave me different reasons as to why he was charging me more than what i was told. calling any of the numbers from ezone, salesman, helpdesk... nothing worked. It came down to bargaining.. and had to pay 600/- extra to save myself from the torture. The sales guys calls me after 6 days to tell me now he has the right kit for the installation!! I was cursing myself why did i have to buy an AC .. as my life was cooler before!!!

the above bitter and disgusting experience from such a big brand as future group was the last thing expected. we would prefer to go to local retail shops than go to the swanky malls when the service is so pathetic. talking to anyone will give you a bagful of excuses and some unnecessary drama with no addressal. Its a complete nuisance zone.. will ensure none of my acquaintances ever go there.

God know if anyone will even read this!!!

DEAR SIR, 27-08-12

I PROCURED ONE KORYO 15 LITER GYSER ON14-08-12 FROM E-ZONE OF HOME TOWN. NO ONE CANME TO GIVE A DEMO TILL NOW. I TRIED INSTALL FROM OUTSIDE WITH A EXPERIENCE PERSON. HE CHECKED AND SAID IT IS NOT WORKING AND CONTTACT CUSTOMER CARE FOR CHANGE. KINDLY, DO THE NEEDFUL. IT IS VERY URGENT.

PANIGRAHI
      MOB-[protected]/[protected]
      ADDRESS- BETA-II, GREATER NOIDA, NEAR JAGNNATH TEMPLE.
      p.[protected]@gmail.com
      [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken a note of your concern and we will get in touch with you soon. Please write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your invoice details and reference id 6619 and we will get back to you.

The koryo oven(model no. kmc 2122) brand of future bazaar was brought
        from big bazaar, empress mall, nagpur on 26. 2.2011 with 2 years
        warranty. In december 2011 the oven was used for 1st time and became
        out of order. After that the oven
        was sent to koryo workshop, nagpur and was delivered in april 2012 but
        was still out of order. After that again a complaint was filed
        (complaint no. 390350 on toll free customer care no. [protected])
        however till date the problem has not been rectified. They keep on
        saying every time that the damaged part will come in 5 days however it
        has not come till now. This is a very severe harrasement by the company
        officials and a very bad service by them Please help in correction of
        the defect or replacement of the equipment.

Oven is in warranty period. Repair the oven. If it cannot be repaired then
        replace the oven. If it cannot be replaced then refund of the price of
        oven and compensation for the mental harrasement caused due to this.
        Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. In order to assist you I would request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details, invoice details and reference id 5872 and we will get back to you.

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we have not received any response from your end.

Future Group Care

My LCD was not working and I called Koryo customer care on 21st July. Engineer came to my house and said, one part need to order. Its almost 15 days but no one came to my house to change the part. LCD is out of order and each time I called Customer care, I got answer " please give us 4-5 days". Today 4th August 2012, when I called customer care, they said they need another 10 days. They need 1 month to change the part. Even not sure if they will change it or not. This is mental harasment and they are forcing to buy new LCD/TV..
          My conplain number is 411728 and my contact number is +91-[protected]
          Dear Mr. Pankaj,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have already received your complaint and will look into it and get back to you soon. In case you have any queries please write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your reference id 5689 and we will get back to you. I would request your cooperation and patience in the interim.

Future Group Care

I purchased MW oven "KMC 2323" from Big Bazaar, phoenix, UPAL Mall, CP-Sector-B, LDA Colony, Near Hotel Picadelly Alambagh on 23 Jul 2012 at 11:34 AM against TRANS No "39605", Item Code: "[protected]". I have been assured by the salesman "Mr Anand" that the appliance would be installed with demonstration by their representative at residence within 24-48hrs of purchase of the appliance. However, in spite of several telephone calls to the salesman "Mr Anand" on his mobile no "[protected]" and their helpline no "[protected]" no action has yet been taken by the concerned company. It appears that they are not concerned about the customer service which is also against their "Terms and Conditions" as explained to the customer at the time of purchase. This implies cheating/fraud and mistrust by the company to the consumer. I am not able to use the product till date in spite of making full payment. This also implies harassment and mental torture to the consumer.

You are requested to take stern action against the company and instruct company to pay compensation for the mental agony and torture caused to the buyer
            Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide us with your contact details to enable us to contact you. Write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your reference id 5270 and we will get in touch with you.

Hai sir
              recently i purchase two items on feature bazaar but your courier person without information coming my room but unfortunately i am not their so he calling but i am not attend 1 hour after i call back.and next day means today i am call and tell the person to today please give my friend waiting for you,and he is give you my id also,But he is coming and call me, i have not in coverage area so he go back so please kindly tell me suggestion my delivary no-[protected],
              Awb No-Awb No
              Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details and your reference id 4771 and we will get back to you soon.

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't received any response from end.

My Complaint No 406547 on Koryo E Care is registered on 21 Jun 2012
                The technician visited informed that he ordered for a change of compressor. which is still not delivered and complaint not yet closed
                today date is 13 July 2012
                Dear Sir / Madam,

I had purchased a micorwave oven in Bigbazaar (GURGAON) on 26.01.08. Now it is not in working condition due to some repair. I made numer of call's to the service centre mentioned in the user's manual, but it is of no use. No response were given by them. They visited once and said some spares should be changed and will be done within a week. But it is more than a month and no one returned. When i called them on phone there is no response.
                I am fed up with their false commitments.
                Pls find the below details of the Product.
                PRODUCT : MICROWAVE OVEN
                BRAND : KORYO
                MODEL : KMC 2121
                DATE OF PURCHASE : 26.01.08 (2YRS WARRANTY)
                SERVICE CENTERE: SWASTIK CARE, GURGAON, HARYANA, INDIA.

I can wait for a week time, if it is not sorted out i'll go for legal prosecution.

Expecting a positive result.

Prasanna
                mobile :[protected]
                koryo rice cooker is not working.

cook light is not on. Pls ATTEND SOON.

we have also two no of AC .Working fine.

address

Best power Equiments (I) pvt ltd
                104, Glare, Mahavir Classic, Sakivihar Road, Powai, Mumbai-72

no service from koryo after perches of 1year
                Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I request you to write to [protected]@futuregroup.in with the invoice number, the store details, your contact details and reference id 1496. We will investigate your matter and get back to you with an update on the same.

Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the delay in delivery of the compressor. Request you to write to [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details and reference id 4772. We will look into this matter and contact you shortly.

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't received any response from end.

KORYO Home theatre faulty

A Koryo KHT 3000 home theatre was sent in a Gurgaon service centre on dated 23 april 2012 complaint no. 395541.Respite calling so many times and so many persons ([protected]- Mr. Mahesh) [protected] (mr. Chandani) , no solution has been made yet. Nobody seems to be serious about the repairing of the system.It seems like a fake customer service centre. Koryo products' after sale service is too poor. I must had thought before I bought the...

I had deposited rs 2499 (wide receipt no.413 dated 25.1.2009) for koryo microwave oven. due to unavailability/overbooking of the item i was not handed over the piece on the time,but was assured of delivery later on. Due to my unavoidable transfer , i had to go out of station, and was unable to receive the item.I had informed all this to the store via telephone.

on showing my original receipt, they assured me of delivery within a week. But now they have told me to register my complaint on consumer grievance form.

I purchased this item from big bazaar branch of raja garden. Kindly look into the matter and instruct them to deliver my item as soon as possible.

regards

Abhay sharma
                  Ph: [protected]

Microwave — Till not received complete order Items

I purchase by mobile HOMESHOP18.com Godrej Microwave OVEN under scheme, They Delivered order 25th April 2009 and not send Cook Book, After made a complaint # 1464338 date 06/05/2009 they asked delivery the 10 days but still not received, Now when again contact they are not provide and complete detials and as well they inform me we asked to Godrej company they have not in stock and provide may be later, I ask why you are booked my order if you don't have any complete accessories.

I think they cheat the people, Govt shold take any legal action or I request to people please stop purchasing like these companies those make a fool..

Best Rgerads/Sanjay Dudeja

koryo microwave — not delivering

i have paid for the microwave in the concerned shop in Big bazaar kharagpur Puja mall on 26.01.2010 bill no:t38/1250 cashier:dipak time 16:56:42 but i have been constantly said that the product is out of stock. while buying they assured that the delivery will be timely but i am harassed over and over. if someone goes shopping in the concerned mall please stay aware because they seem to have a passion for harassing people.
                  Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. We have received your complaint and will look into it. Our team will get in touch with you soon. For any queries write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with the details of your concern, your contact details along with your reference id 4341 and we'll get back to you.

Dear customer,

I trust that your concern has been resolved. I hope that you are satisfied with the resolution. Please get in touch with us if you have any further queries. You can write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in and we will be glad to assist you.

Future Group Care

We had bought 2 split A/C (Koreo company) from Future Retail, Zirakpur yesterday vide bill no T2/22541 dated 22.06.2012. We were assured that the installation would be done free of cost today the 23rd of June 2012, if we arrange for the A/C's to be taken at the same time.
                    We agreed to the condition since it was as emergency, and we have church services on Sunday for which we required the same.
                    We had spoken to the installation staff at Ph no [protected] who assured us that the same will be done by lunch time. But now when we speak to the person he redirected us to speak to Mr. Hardeep to install at Ph no [protected] (Mr. Hardeep). He was rude and refused the same.
                    This kind of service is unacceptable and highly unprofessional.
                    Please look into the matter.
                    Fr. Sebastian Jose
                    Priest
                    Don Bosco Navjeevan Church
                    Sector 24, Chandigarh
                    Ph: [protected]
                    Neil Ph [protected]
                    Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the convenience caused. Please write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your concern details, invoice details, the store details, your contact details along with your reference id 4342 and we'll get in touch with you.

Future Group Care

Hello, I Purchased KORYO 1.5 TON AC, Model No: KSI18AO3S on 13/05/2011. Now after a year it is having problem with cooling. It just stop working after few minutes every time and compressor do not start again so result is no cooling.

I registered a complaint on 09/05/2012 Complaint No: 397644, so it still comes under warranty period. After 2 days technicians visited my home and after checking the AC they said that they will have to change some part and they said it will take 3-4 days as the parts will come from head office in Bangalore.

Now it's 14/06/2012 and still i have not received any reply or any update from these people. I have called many time and every time i get same reply "We have not received the part from Bangalore".

Well It's summer and mercury rising everyday, and the Ac is just hanged as a show piece in my bedroom. I did not purchased it from that reason. I purchased it from my comfort which i do not feel yet.

I NEED A REPLY FROM KORYO SUPPORT. AND I NEED THIS FIXED OR JUST TAKE THE AC BACK IN FEW DAYS OR I WILL TAKE THIS MATTER FURTHER. THAT'S FOR SURE.

HOPE THIS GET RESOLVED.
                      Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. We regret the inconvenience. In order to assist you i request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your concern details, your contact details, your product and invoice details, the store details along with your reference id 4236 we'll surely get back to you.

Future Group Care
                      Hello Priya, I have emailed you all the details you asked for on your email [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your reference id 4236. Hope you look into the issue as soon as possible. Thankyou
                      I made a call on Koryo customer service number on Jun 14, 2012 and i was said the same thing that the part is still no available here and they will talk to their senior and they will update me on this. This was said for last many days but never received any call. But this time I did got a call telling me that tomorrow that means 15 JUNE 2012 technicians will visit my home to fix the issue. I have been waiting for them for last 2 days but no one even called me.

Now this is really getting worse. The summer in Delhi is getting worse and i am facing this because of these people.

I am writing this so that every one who read this should know that never buy koryo or any such brands. Because when you spend you hard earned money for your comfort on these brands, you surely get cheated as they have no good support, They are just making money and never care for their customers.

My experience with koryo (this is only sold by Big Bazaar, They import this in India from china) Is really unpleasant and surely i will never buy any thing from them again. I will just wait for few days for their reply after which i will get it fixed myself if this will be possible as this is Chinese and their products are made to last few months. I am saying this because i have used this AC just for 4 months last year and this year when i started using it started with the problem. So what should i say "it last for few months".

Hope everyone read this and if thinking to buy Koryo products then BIG NO. Go for some good brand. i have been using other good brand in my other room for 4 years and never had any issue other that GAS FILLING and SERVICES i have not spend any money.

Hope koryo people have any shame and stop lying and get to work.

I purchased a KORYO MAE OVEN. I experienced electric shock while using it. Complaint registered on 25/05/2012. But still not attended. The product warranty period will expire on 10/06/2012.

Several times contacted but no response.

Complaint registered with the name of my uncle Mr. A K Panigrahi, Chandar Nagar, Gopala Patnam, Visakhapatnam. cell : [protected].

please do needful to attend the same to rectify the problem.
                        Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. At the outset, please accept our apologies for the aberration in our service standards that you have faced. We've received your complaint and are looking into your concern. We'll surely get back to you shortly.

Future Group Care

I have purchased KORYO microwave from Bigbazaar Pune.

6 months back this microwave stopped working and since it was under warranty have requested the KORYO call center to fix.

The technician came and said one of the Spare part need to replaced and dont have the same now.

Its been over 6 months everytime I call they just state the same response as the part is not available it will take 1 more month.

Have escalated at all levels and now they are not even answering the calls.

Compliant no 381861
                          Saqib dubey : Service Head Pune[protected] /[protected] ….. not responding to the calls
                          Sanjay Singh : India Service Head :[protected] ….. not responding to the calls
                          [protected]@koryoworld.com ….. No response

4 weeks back the Technician came and have taken the sparepart stating will get repaired but no NEWS post that.
                          Koryo Service Technician :[protected]

Need help!.

Warm Regards,
                          Naresh Lamba
                          Cell : +91 [protected]
                          Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.We have made a note of your contact details and we will contact you soon.

Future Group Care

koryo microwave — Koryo Microwave(under warranty) company not repairing.

I purchased Koryo Microwave KMC2122 dated on[protected] with 2 years warranty from Big Bazaar in Great India Place, Noida. After few months it stopped working I have been calling again and again since April. They just say some technician will visit but no1 taking care of this product. I am very disappointed.

First complaint i registered was on April 23rd. Complaint number is 394697.

Serial No. of the product is: ACKMC2122A10202036

I hope that I will get some help over here.

Aneja
                          Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I would request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your invoice details, contact details along with your reference id 3908 and we'll get back to you shortly.

Future Group
                          Hello Priya,

As per your request I have sent you an email with the contact details.

Aneja
                          Hello Priya,

As you can see my last comment. I already sent an email on 30 May. now its 11June and got no response from your end. This is very disappointing. I could never imagine Companies like Future group and Koryo are misleading their customers like this. By selling bad quality product and then no service. I am thinking to file a complaint in court regarding this.

I BOUGHT KORYO AC MODEL NUMBER KWR18AO 14TH AUGUST 2009
                            TODAY I CALLED ENGINEER FOR SERVICE AND HE ADVISED I MUST CHANGE AC AND MUST BUY NEW AC AND ASKED FOR EXCHANGE OFFER , THIS IS NOT USEABLE
                            I HAVENT USED THIS AC IN LAST 3 YEARS BECAUSE WE ARE USING SINGLE BEDROOM , WE ARE ONLY 2 MEMBERS ARE IN FAMILY AND HAVING 2 BEDROOMS
                            BUT I AM DOING SERVICE BOTH OF THEM EVERY YEAR
                            PLEASE REVERT WHAT I CAN DO
                            NO BODY IS PICKING UP PHONE ON THESE 2 NUMBERS ON SERVICE CENTER
                            [protected] ,[protected]
                            SANJIV

koryo A.C — A.C not working & after service not good

We had purchased Koryo A.c 1.5 ton from Big Bazaar , Himalaya Mall , Ahmedabad , Gujarat on 15th of May 2011, A.C was working initially , but after 4 days it stopped giving a sufficient cooling, we complained to the customer care , after 2 days 1 person comes , checks & says another person will come after 2 days , that person came filled the gas & charged us for extra pipe , A.c worked only for 2 days & the same problem persited, again we complained but there was no reply for 4 days , after that the service man took 1 week to find tout that there was a leakage & could not e treated, he said we will be provided with the new a.c on 1st week of june 2011, we have been approching Mr. Bhavin , the customer care representative from big bazaar , but he is not been ale to help us out, and says he has not received appovel from the higher authority so he can provise us with the the new A.C, we purchased the A.c for summer i don't when are we going to use it......
                            Dear customer,

Hi i am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the inconvenience. to assist you i would request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with store details(from which you made the purchase) your invoice details along with your reference id 3852 and we will contact you shortly

Future Group Care

I have purchase a Koryo LCD TV from Pantaloon,Bhubaneswar on 14th August, 2011. The warranty given on this product is 3 years. Last week the TV was not switched on. I complained at your service center of Bhubaneswar on 05.05.2012. And again I complained at your service center of Bhubaneswar on 07.05.2012. On 07 .05.12 one person called and told us that he will visit us in the night. But till this time there is no response from their side. And this is not a professional attitude.

I request you to take necessary action for the same and please ensure that complaints are attended well in time.

Thanks and regards,
                              Syam Sundar Dash
                              sweethome.[protected]@Rediffmail.Com
                              Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. Request you to write to [protected]@futuregroup.in with the invoice number and reference id 3490. We will look into your issue and contact you shortly.

Future Group Care

MAINE EK A/C BIG BAZAR ,KANPUR SE DT.22/05/2011 KO (BILL NO. T 23/60867) KHARIDA THA. JO KI KHARAB HO GAYA HAI.JISKI SHIKAYAT DT. 30/03/12 KO E CARE PER KAWAI THI. JISKA COMPLAINT NO.389599 HAI. ABHI TAK MERE A/C THIK NAHI KIYA JA RAHA HAI JISKI WARRANTY KHATAM HO RAHI HAI. KANPUR KE SERVICE CENTER (DEEKSHA CARE CENTER ) NE ISE THIK KARNE SE MANA KAR DIYA.BIG BAZAR NE BHI KOI SUNWAI NAHI KI. MERI COMPLAINT DARZ KAR KARWAHI KI JAYE. RAJENDRA SAHAI,100 RAWATPUR BAZAR, KANPUR. [protected]
                                Dear Customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I will pass on your complaint to the concerned teams. Please write to [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details, invoice details, details of the store from where you purchased and the reference number 2860. We will get in touch with you over your issue.

Future Group Care.

it is very difficult to say that to buy koryo AC is the worst thing.
                                  the service centre employees/call centre people make false commitments to the customers.
                                  it is my humble request to all the buyers not buy a single product of koryo company.
                                  we have to be discard the bludy chinees equipements.
                                  Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and request you to write to [protected]@futuregroup.in with the invoice number, store details, your contact details and reference id 2682. We will look into your issue and have an agent contact you at the earliest.

fraud of big bazaar

MYSELF RUCHI GOEL-[protected].i have purchased a koryo lcd model KLD32HV-QMA on 27th march.Ur employees said that this lcd has already sold , so u have to wait minimum for 15 days.So i have deposited the full amount of 144400 rupees.But today when i visited again the big bazaar i saw the same piece there.I asked them why this lcd is here .They said its our internal matter, we will deliver lcd only after 15 days,u can take any action we don't...

I am Gyan Shanker residing in Thane West Mumbai. On date 21 March, I had requested on Koryo Customer Care to give me my second free service of my AC. But after regular follow up of 10 days, no one has attended to my call.
                                    This is highly pathetic service and unprofessional. I have to call them daily to ask when they are sending any person for service. They say that they will reply in 30 mins but everytime these people are not responding.
                                    Please help me.
                                    Thanks & Regards,
                                    Gyan Shanker
                                    Email - [protected]@gmail.com
                                    Mobile - [protected]

koryo split ac — Behaviour

I bought a Koryo AC from Big Bazar in 2010. When i complaint to Service Centre for due AC servicing & they lodge the complait. But behaviour of Lucknow Service Centre employ is very rude & not talk very well to customer. Doing misbehaviour over the phone. Not to attand the service.

Koryo is not providing the after sales service. Pl. avoid the Koryo product.

Koryo Split Ac — compression default

sir/madam
                                    good day.....its really sad to inform you about the negligence of the service center that still my ac compressor of KORYO still not repaired even though i register the complaint on 18/june/2011 my req id ALSC[protected]. Still the service center passing their time by saying wait for a week and like tht so much time passed.
                                    pls look up this matter and revert reply asap on [protected]@yahoo.com

rgds
                                    iqbal ahmad
                                    Dear Customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. Please write to [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details, invoice details, details of the store from where you purchased and the reference number 2675. We'll get in touch with you over this.