[Resolved] Kotak Mahindra Bank — 22000 deducted, again 2100 deducted and again 2700 will deduct for inactive account

Musheerabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Uday Datrak
Hi Sir,

My 22, 000 was deducted from my account one day saying that my accoun t was not maintaining minimum balance, after too many converstaions from mutiple people, including company management and Kotak bank, they said they will reiumburse small amount every 3 months(2700 rupees) BUT for that they asked me to deposit 10, 000 rupees. so I deposited 10, 000.

Inititally they refunded 5000 rs, in that again they deducted 2100 rupees immediately, after talking to customer care, they are saying, they will deduct again around 3000 rupees.
I had to make more than 100 calls to the teams to refund, this process took for one month.
no email proof sent to me and secondly they are taking all their refund back.
was it a TRICK played against me to deposit 10, 000 more. Now whats the point of giving back 5000 rupees and taking all that money again in 10 days.

They told me not to Deposit anything till they clear all charges against me and asked me to wait for all these days, i recorded that conversation this time because I know how much they depressed me with their behaviour.

I cannot disclose bank account details. please call me on [protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2016
they said as whatever they deducted monthly, they will reverse 3 deductions every quarter but however this process will take around 2 years at least. but I am happy with their service.

Resolving this ticket as they reversed 3000 rs at this moment.

[Mar 22, 2016] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Mr. Kumar,

As per our telecon, we have arranged a call back from relevant official to address your issues. ^Kotak Team
Many thanks. May be I misunderstood the things because our communication detaills were not available with other bank branches/customer care. may be because of that I got panic.

Marking as resolved, if I need any clarification I will talk to your team directly instead of raising issue blindly. Apologies
Hi Friends

I have salary account

1000 was deducted from my account was not maintaining minimum balance, now my balance is -313rs

700 Rs per month

I had to make more than 100 calls to the customer care they are not answer my calls

Money debited from bank account 10001
Fund TRF to Ksec
How to get back money
Finally I wanna close my kotak 811 savings account
Solve my problems
Account no [protected]

27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Kotak Mahindra Bank - 22000 deducted, again 2100 deducted and again 2700 will deduct for inactive account