Kotak Mahindra Bank — amount deducted from a/c but cash not received from kotak mahindra atm machine.

Kotak Mahindra ATM in QH Talbros Pvt. Ltd. Plot No 400, Phase-3, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, Gurugram, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 girishchandtalbros on May 18, 2019

I have an a/c in kotak mahindra bank gurgaon a/c no [protected]. I tried to withdraw rs 10000/- by kotak mahindra bank atm at qh talbros pvt. Ltd. Plot no. 400, phase-3, udyog vihar, gurgaon around at 10.40 am dated 09.04.2019. Transaction was done but i have not received my cash. Again i tried for rs.5000 & rs.2000 cash didnt receive but the amount is debited. I did not got any msg that withdrawal is successfully done. I have lodged a complaint on dated 25/04/2019 in kotak mahindra bank sector -14 branch gurgaon. They have given me a reply letter on dated 02/05/2019 and said that file a police complaint in this regard. I request you sir please look into the matte & solve the same.

Thanking you,

Your’s sincerely
Girish chand
Mob. No. [protected]

[May 18, 2019] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Kotak Mahindra Bank - amount deducted from a/c but cash not received from kotak mahindra atm machine.