Kotak Mahindra Bank — charges of lien crn no[protected]

Manny Prabhat on May 28, 2019
My crn no is[protected] in my account amount of rs. 4174 was deducted on lien charge. This was a big amount for me. No any information provide for these charges. My saving account has no minimum balance require and this is a big amount was deducted in the same time on my account. It is very bad my monthly expenses was depended on that amount. So please refund that amount on my account as soon as possible.

[May 28, 2019] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Manny Prabhat, Jun 10, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam
Kindly resolved my problem. Today is 13 day but problem was still continue please refund the LIEN charges of Rs 4174. This is big amount for my monthly expenses.
Updated by Manny Prabhat, Jun 12, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam,
Kindly Resolve my Problem.
Updated by Manny Prabhat, Jun 18, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam,
Kindly Resolved my complaint. Today is almost 20 days but no any solution of my problem. Please refund my money back to my account.

Comments

Sir Today is 13 days laps but my problem was not resolve by Kotak mahindra Customer Support. Kindly resolve my problem and refund those charges.

27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Kotak Mahindra Bank - charges of lien crn no 238877631