Kotak Mahindra Bank — closing of trading account

Hello all,

The purpose of meet with mrs ashwin singh, mrs abhishek tripathi and miss nidhi tiwari
Was not to know the advantage of 3 in 1 trading account. I already know the advantages of
3 in 1 account. If i would have known that they are coming for same i would have not given
My precious time to them. Instead during all the meeting with them they were repeadly
Putting the pressure on me to take my complaint back and bribing me with rs 750. They
Were repeatedly asking for cheque of rs 750, so that they can close the complaint on
My behalf and through all the matter on me. I have funded my bank account with 100000
And wanted to transfer it to demat account so that i can get waiver of two years fees.
Your team has not helped me for that specialy mrs ashwin singh. Mrs ashwin was very active
In communication when he was getting multiple lead from my office. When its to helping in
Transferring the amount he became inactive and was not at all interested. Beacuse of him i lost
My trust in kotak. Because of him i couldn't use my kotak account. So in case i am not
Able to use my account i am not liable to pay any charges to kotak. Kindly close
The account and revert back.

Thanking you.

With regards,
Ankur pathak
Mar 06, 2018

Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051