Kotak Mahindra Bank — complaining about my father's credit card, who passed away in october 2018.

Dear sir/madam,

I had been harassed continuously by your collection executives. My father mr. Naresh khanna died in october 2018. Since then the bank is putting on interest charges. We asked the collection executives and requested them for settlement of the account. Initially they told us they will help us in settling the account. All interest charges will be waived off. But now it is may 2019. Every day a new employee enters into the drama, what they have created. The past employees are not even picking up the phone. Now they have started harassing very badly on all our landline numbers as well. We are telling them that we want to settle the amount completely, and they are telling that first pay the overdue amount, than they will talk. Kindly help us.

Sumit khanna
Son of late shri naresh khanna
Kotak credit card no. [protected]

[May 31, 2019] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051