Kotak Mahindra Bank — consumer durable loan showing in my cibil which I have not taken

Sir my cibil is showing a consumer durable loan overdue on me from kotak mahindra bank with account no. Bf3c006965.
I have not taken this loan. I have spied for a home loan and that financial company is demanding the details and statement
Of account (Soa) of this account no. To prove that it does not belongs to me. Kindly provide me details and soa of this account.
Rajendra kumar kumawat
[protected]@gmail.com

[May 02, 2019] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by CMCH Kumawat May 02, 2019 Sir I have visited to vaishali Nagar jaipur branch to get solution of the problem but the service manager talked rudely and refused to help me anyways.
Kindly look into the matter and provide me details of loan account no. BF3C006965
and plz remove the incorrect information from my CIBIL as it is negatively impacting my CIBIL.
thanking you
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051