[Resolved]  Kotak Mahindra Bank — credit card-no update after house verification

I have applied for kotak mahindra credit card on 31st jan 2018 and i have received the application reference number also since then the application status is showing "Being processed" nothing has changed it's been more than a month. also they have completed my house verification.

I got so may calls for verification also rep confirmed that i will be getting my card in 5 working days. as per the SMS i received it would take 15 working days to complete the application process but so far i have not heard anything from kotak mahindra.

Application reference number:[protected]
credit card-no update after house verification
Apr 7, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care's response Mar 07, 2018 Hey there! Looks like you’re in a fix. Can we help? Plz write to us via http://bit.ly/19WK9Vg or for immediate assistance you may call once again @ [protected].^Team Kotak
Updated by Akshara K Mar 12, 2018 let me know whats the status of my credit card. that's all i need.

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051