[Resolved]  Kotak Mahindra Bank — Credit card transaction deducted twice

I, Pavanashree holding the account number [protected]. My query is regarding my credit card statement. On 17.10.2020 I made a transaction of Rs.4270. On 21.10.2020 (today) when I checked my bill and credit card statement this amount is deducted twice from the card while I made the transaction only once. I want Rs. 4270 refund in my account. Please find the attachment showing amount deducted twice.
Credit card transaction deducted twice
Oct 23, 2020
I got a call from Kotak mahindra bank today and i have received my refund from the merchant. Turns out the payment was received by the merchant twice and there was no glitch from he Kotak bank.
Oct 22, 2020

Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051