Kotak Mahindra Bank — gst number linking

My complaint is against kotak mahindra bank. Last september i had opened current account with kotak for our company.

They had opened this account based on our company gst number only. At the time of opening the account they did not informed us that there is a separate formality is there to link gst number with the account!! They paid our yearly gst in b2c model and never told us or informed us that gst for our account is not linked!!!

What kind of nonsense is this?? When the account is opened based on gst only, how come the account cannot be linked with gst number based on that only???

Why there is a need of following separate procedure for that??? And if there was a procedure for this, why nobody from bank informed us at the time of opening account???

I have checked with other banks, government banks automatically links account with gst by default. Other private banks communicates to customer about this at the time of opening account and completes the procedure that way.

Kotak mahindra expects that customer should know all these and they should come forward and inform bank about linking this!!!

How would customer knowing about this kind of formality!!! Without any one letting them know!!! This is so ridiculous!

I need assistance in this matter on urgent basis.

Hetal

[May 31, 2019] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Plz resolve my problem I entered the pin in SBI ATM at mahavir exclave solanki pull gave me msg your payment debited but I have no recieved my money plz solve my problem and refund my money as soon possible

Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051