Kotak Mahindra Bank — invalid reason for application declined

I applied for a fresh credit card with your bank.. My card status is unverifyed due to address issue which not a geniune reason... They people are just fooling n playing nonsense game with custormers... Its my 6 application... I dont know y... All are fraud... They just want to get detail dats... It... Rest of the work they dont want to do... They sell false policy... Soon i will close my account... If will not get the solution for the same... I have wasted my time with this foolish bank...
Mar 17, 2018

Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 17, 2018
Updated by Kauramrit
Please dont open any account with this bank actually they only do cheating with ppl... They said my account is at zero balance... But its not... They sell false policy.. They are really harmful to other.. Moreover they decline my application status various time by giving a invalid reason that my address is incalid.. Which totally... False.. They can waste your time as you can never get benifit throught them... Soon i will close my ac with this bank.. N try for a good reputated bank...

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051