[Resolved]  Kotak Mahindra Bank — mentally harassment recovery agents ms. neha very dirty language used & all team & banker dinesh kumar

Dear Sir /Madam,
my credit card No.is Card no. [protected] in your bank. Kotak is the bank's credit card.Your recovery agents are bothering me a lot. Troubled for money. I am not working Covid- 19 situation am very upset and they are coming to my home and office giving me mental stress for money. Please stop them, if my circumstances are correct, I will pay the money. I beg you with folded hands Please stop them. I will never have your money, so what will I do after stopping. Please prevent these recovery agents. The money is there, I will give next month only.I am spoken with Miss Use Language. Please do not stop them otherwise I can complain in the Police.I will make full payment in a month. Your service to me was a very dirty recovery agent. Now let's talk rainy. I will never use Kotak Mahindra bank either. Very Bad Service.
How does kotak Mahindra Bank hire a recovery agent

Recovery agent Phone No.+91 [protected]/+ Very dirty Language used[protected]/[protected] Neha Very dirty Language used

Address:- kotak Mahindra Bank Branch :- Vasant vihar Delhi & kirti nagar Delhi Bankers Name : Dinesh [protected]

Vijay Kumar
Mobile number
Card no. [protected]
mentally harassment recovery agents ms. neha very dirty language used
Jun 11, 2021
Dear Sir /Madam, my credit card No.is Card no. 4147671603820899 in your bank. Kotak is the bank's credit card.Your recovery agents are bothering me a lot. Troubled for money. My father is sick Covid- 19 situation am very upset and they are coming to my home and office giving me mental stress for money. Please stop them, if my circumstances are correct, I will pay the money. I beg you with folded hands Please stop them. I will never have your money, so what will I do after stopping. Please prevent these recovery agents. The money is there, I will give next month only.I am spoken with Miss Use Language. Please do not stop them otherwise I can complain in the Police.I will make full payment in a month. Your service to me was a very dirty recovery agent. Now let's talk rainy. I will never use Kotak Mahindra bank either. Very Bad Service. My Facebook ID is being hacked and my friend & My Family Members is being called saying that I am a defaulter. I ran away with bank money. Said this. This recovery agent is defaming me and what about me. I ran away from the bank carrying ₹ 1.19 Lakhs. Sir i request you You take any concrete action on this man. This man is spoiling the name of kotak Mahindra Bank and is also a speaker for abusing the customer. No action should be taken on this, otherwise I should file a complaint in the consumer court.I get annoyed and misbehaved by repeated calls.Many people call me and abuse me.What a mistake that made me so upset How does kotak Mahindra Bank hire a recovery agent Recovery agent Phone No.+91 9911135334/+ Very dirty Language used 917838060527/+919873453396 Neha Very dirty Language used Address:- kotak Mahindra Bank Branch :- Vasant vihar Delhi & kirti nagar Delhi Bankers Name : Dinesh Kumar +919319467968 Regards Vijay Kumar Mobile number 9891923051 Card no. 4147671603820899
Jun 19, 2021

Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 09, 2021
Updated by vijay1716
Dear Sir /Madam,
my credit card No.is Card no. [protected] in your bank. Kotak is the bank's credit card.Your recovery agents are bothering me a lot. Troubled for money. My father is Covid- 19 situation I am very upset and they are coming to my home and office giving me mental stress for money. Please stop them, if my circumstances are correct, I will pay the money. I beg you with folded hands Please stop them. I will never have your money, so what will I do after stopping. Please prevent these recovery agents. The money is there, I will give next month only.I am spoken with Miss Use Language. Please do not stop them otherwise I can complain in the Police.I will make full payment in a month. Your service to me was a very dirty recovery agent. Now let's talk rainy. I will never use Kotak Mahindra bank either. Very Bad Service.
How does kotak Mahindra Bank hire a recovery agent

Address:- kotak Mahindra Bank Branch :- Vasant vihar Delhi & kirti nagar Delhi Bankers Name : Dinesh Kumar [protected]

Vijay Kumar
Mobile number
Card no. [protected]

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051