[Resolved]  Kotak Mahindra Bank — money debited from my debit card but not credited to kotak 811

Dear sir on 23 february 2018 i had funded my account in kotak 811 app using my debit card with rupees 5000 the money was debited from my punjab national bank account but it is still not credited into my kotak 811 account.
I had recieved error after the payment completed

So kindly take appropriate action and credit my account into my kotak 811 account.

Mykotak 811 account details are given below
Account no :-[protected].

The citrus id for the transaction is:-ctx[protected].

Please take serious action and credit the money into my account.

money debited from my debit card but not credited to kotak 811
money debited from my debit card but not credited to kotak 811
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-06-08 18:45:35
Thank you sir my complain is now resolved

[Feb 28, 2018] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

In my account money is deducted account no [protected].1-3-2018 date

Although I have been closed my savings account and current account it's still showing maped with my AADHAR on 23rd Feb 2018. So why it's possible?

Respected Sir / Madam I Kiran Bapuso Patil A / P: Bolwad, Adava Rasta, Bedag Road, Tak Miraj, Dist: Sangli My account number is [protected], whereas Jaya Kiran Patil of my and my wife used to open our account. And my wife's account number is [protected] and both o[censored]s should close this account.

Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051