Kotak Mahindra Bank — one assist

Ayyanavaram, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Dinesh3120 on Mar 21, 2019

I have got new kotak credit card, automatically debit 1399, without any per information, i called to customer care they said one assist is our kotak service so that we are debit from your credit card, i don't received any opt for this transaction or i never made any online transactions for this 1399,

My credit card limit is 15000 only, that time i have 600 balance, they debit and they put overlimit charges 500+90 gst totally cheating...

This kotak bank is really cheating,

Don't buy kotak credit card,

There is no specific people to thirf cheating money form your credit card, kotak bank is example for this transaction... Pls be aware of kotak

one assist

[Mar 21, 2019] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi I am getting calls from some females claiming to be from the Kotak Mahindra bank, by name of Nidhi and priti Mishra, the numbers from they are calling are [protected] and [protected], they claim that i have some outstanding amount and if i will not pay then they will send the police to arrest me etc.
Dear Customer,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Hence, request you to share your customer ID by emailing us at [email protected] Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Note: Real vigilance starts with you. Never share your OTP or Card CVV details with anyone as it could lead to fraud. OneAssist or our representatives will never seek these details from you. #StayProtected

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist

27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Kotak Mahindra Bank - one assist