Kotak Mahindra Bank — Online Saving Account- Not resolved

Without resolving the complain regarding online saving account opening they marked as resolved.

Awesome service

For last 35 days Kotak bank had taken my ₹5000/- through misleading advertisement of" instant account opening" neither they are opening my account nor they are communicating me the reason for not doing the same.
1. I had visited to branch of Kotak in Yamuna Vihar Delhi, Manager told he can't do anything as its online account and got irritated when asked contact no. Of concerned dealing person. Getting harassment by visiting branch.
2.On official customer care no. [protected] IVR system ask to enter your ATM or Account No. but until account not open how any one can enter these details.I had wasted approx ₹100 calling customer care.
3. I had written several times to offical customer care Email of Kotak they replied only once by saying that please call to our customers care no. [protected]. For next level grievance redressal require SRN no. But nothing has been allotted.
4. I had complained to consumercomplaints.in forum they marked complain resolved by sending me an email quoting "!
Pls give me some time while I take a closer look & get this issue sorted out!

Totally harassed by Kotak bank
Name- Ravi Kumar
Mobile- [protected]
Email- [protected]@gmail.com
Temporary A/c- JS01950952
Application Date- 23.12.2016
Funding Date- 23.12.2016

[Jan 31, 2017] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051