[Resolved] Kotak Mahindra Bank — Personal loan emi not deducted through ecs debit as per the schedule

Hemanth Palli

I have a personal loan with Kotak Mahindra Bank for an amount of 5, 08, 775 INR. My loan number is SPLN[protected]. My name is : Hemanth Palli from Bangalore.

My loan EMI was suppose to deduct 5th of every month where the EMI started from December 2015 and till Feb 2016 everything was proper. For the month of March, my EMI was not deducted and neither I was informed by the Bank guys. Later, when I called the customer care, they mentioned that March month EMI I need to pay it manually and that they will send an executive to collect the cheque. I have raised a complaint via customer care but no one reached me on this. Because of banks irresponsibility, my cibil score will be effected due to this. I want you to take proper action on such irresponsible people who are the cause behind it from Kotak Mahindra Bank.

My email id is hemanthp03@gmail.com. Let me know if you need any further information !!
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2016

[Mar 14, 2016] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2016
Hi Hemanth! Sorry to hear that. We assure you of the matter being investigated on priority & a response shortly.^Kotak Team

Comments

I have a personal loan with Kotak Mahindra Bank for an amount of 4, 02, 000 INR. My loan number is SPLN[protected]. My name is : Bharti Behl from Delhi

My loan EMI was suppose to deduct 10th of every month where the EMI started from December 2015 and till Feb 2016 everything was proper. For the month of March, my EMI was not deducted and neither I was informed by the Bank guys. Later on, I start receiving calls from collection agencies to issue a new cheque for EMI, when I called the customer care, they said there is some technical problem due to this your EMI yet not deducted meanwhile they insure me your EMI is deducted on 23rd of march & next month onwards EMI is deducted on 10th of every month as scheduled. Now EMI suppose to deducted on 10th April 2016 but yet not deducted.

Because of banks irresponsibility, my cibil score will be effected, you are requested to kindly check & do the needful ASAP.

My email id is bharti.behl@relianceada.com. Let me know if you need any further information !!
Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you . We have forwarded your concerns to the respective department and assure you of a response shortly. ^ Kotak Team
Trust you are in receipt of an email communication from our relevant team addressing your concerns.^ Kotak Team.
same problem here, , , i asked for information about mannual payment by official mail, till date no response.. for (CRN:[protected].

Also, note I do not get my loan status update on email on regular basis, kindly confirm once this setup is done.

Please provide this ASAP.

Kind regards
Krishna

27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Kotak Mahindra Bank - Personal loan emi not deducted through ecs debit as per the schedule