Kotak Mahindra Bank — personal loan (spl[protected]/i am complaining about harassment from bank side due to this my job and career is in danger zone.

I have a personal loan from kotak bank (Spln[protected] and my last two emi's has been bounced due to some critical reason and i have also promised to bank for payment these emi's with in 15 days inspite of this the collection team of bank came to my office and abused me in front of whole office and told that we will complaint against you if you will not pay the emi till today evening[protected] and called me a person named mr. Neeraj ([protected]) many more time and totally torchered me and bank has been also called and e-mailed (By mr. Mohit sharma) to my company's director that your employee (Vishal) is fraud and financial defaulter and also send the arbitration letter to my company's director and hr also. Due to this action of bank my job is in trouble and if i will loose my job who will be responsible and how the emi's will be paid. I have also attached the image of mail sent by bank.
Kindly do the needful.

[Mar 07, 2018] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051