[Resolved] Kotak Mahindra Bank — regarding settlement letter

gsvinoth86 on Jul 7, 2019
Due to financial crisis, i have raise a settlement from my side from april 2019. I want to know the status of the settlement status.

How to paid 1st due payment after getting settlement letter or after paid 1st initial payment?

Suggestion from bank side first pay the initial payment and get letter.
Is this right procedure?. I think its false promise from bank side.

Why was delay to proceed to my settlement process?
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2019
My mobile no - 9677673521
[email protected]

[Jul 07, 2019] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by gsvinoth86, Jul 08, 2019
Executive and management said we have give requst approval. Now you paid initial
Updated by gsvinoth86, Jul 10, 2019

Suggestion from bank side first pay the initial payment and get letter.
Is this right procedure?. I think its false promise from bank side.

Why was delay to proceed to my settlement process? xecutive and management said we have give requst approval. Now you paid initial
pay then you get letter later. One of the manager said first you will get settlement letter then pay. Other one manager said first u pay initial pay then you get letter. I think they cheats customer. Solve my problem ASAP.
Updated by gsvinoth86, Jul 11, 2019
Still I didn't get proper response from executive and manager side. I don't know how many time I was complained regarding this incident. Even I didn't get call regarding settlement. That executive and manager doesn't pick my call after getting money.
Updated by gsvinoth86, Jul 12, 2019
Why don't give proper response give to me. I already told ready to settlement. But bank managers cheated for money. They didn't give settlement letter. Without getting approval how to say we have a approved. Now you pay. Within 3 days u will get letter. Are u cheating, all customers like this.

Comments

very bad customer service on 4th i gave call to customer services that i want to settlement the amount they said we have put the request you will get the call but still no body calls me .Then i got the call from collection team to pay 280 as a minimum amount and your account will get unlock .i made the payment 300 Rs but still they kept my account balance on hold .today i call customer service he told me that you have to make 5200 payment .i think they themselves dont know . due to this my emi has got bounced.such a bad service .also on mobile app the minimum amount due was 280 . and now the are saying 5250 .

27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Kotak Mahindra Bank - regarding settlement letter