[Resolved]  Kotak Mahindra Bank — salary account put on hold without intimation

This is barani kumar and i am holding credit card with kotak bank crn[protected].

Firstly i am so frustrated with customer service from credit card. Each and every caller that i spoke to are threatening me and not polite. Being professional in support is mandatory and i never come across such a pathetic support in my life.

I do also maintain salary account in kotak. I haven’t made the minimum due amount last month for my credit card. And i promised the agents that i will make the payment on 5th of march 2018 because of the salaried date.

I tried making the payment on 1-mar-2018 and i was shocked to see that my account balance was 0.

I immediately called the customer care and i was told by the rep that my salary is on hold. I called the credit card team and informed the same. They were saying that i should make the complete amount including outstanding balance otherwise my salary will be on hold.
I requested to the representative to deduct the minimum due amount and unblock my account.
I was told that my account would be unblocked in 3 working days.
I visited the mg road branch and the people there are clueless on the issue they gave me an individuals number, her response was blatant she said she would arrange a call back from another representative which never happened.

The behavior of the customer care and the people at the bank are unacceptable as they are unable help me with right response and solution to my problem.
I have an emi scheduled for 5-mar-2018 and i am really sure that would have bounced.

I am looking forward for a response and solution to my problem
Please help.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2018

[Mar 05, 2018] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by prana_1707 Mar 05, 2018
This is Prajith and i am holding credit card with kotak bank crn[protected].

I do also maintain salary account in kotak. I haven’t made the minimum due amount last month for my credit card. And i promised the agents that i will make the payment on 5th of March 2018 because of the salaried date.

I tried making the payment on 1-Mar-2018 and i was shocked to see that my account balance was 0.

I was told that my account would be unblocked in 3 working days.
I visited the MG road branch and the people there are clueless on the issue they gave me an individuals number, her response was blatant she said she would arrange a call back from another representative which never happened.

I have an emi scheduled for 5-Mar-2018 and i am really sure that would have bounced.

I am looking forward for a response and solution to my problem
please help.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care's response Mar 06, 2018
Hey there! Looks like you’re in a fix. Can we help? Plz write to us via http://bit.ly/19WK9Vg or for immediate assistance you may call once again @ [protected].^Team Kotak
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051