Kotak Mahindra Bank — the kotak bank manager interfering with my adhaar card application

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 anonymous12121 on Mar 11, 2019
Today when i went to the kotak bank branch for the change in details of my adhaar card, the bank manager of kotak loudon street was interfering in my application also the bank does not guide you whom to go to or that we have to take a token. On top of that the manager comes and tells me that she is a very important person. Who even asked her? You can see it all in the cctv as my first interacrtion with the staff, apart from the security gaurd was her. On top of that mr ayon adhikari misbehaves with me futher more, funny, after posting a women's day messages through social media, you staff decides to scream at a women. I feel this a breach of my rights of data protection and adhaar card office should not be in private banks.

[Mar 11, 2019] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Kotak Mahindra Bank - the kotak bank manager interfering with my adhaar card application