[Resolved]  Kotak Mahindra Bank — wrong charges cheating

Hi this is Benita I have credit card in Kotak Mahindra Bank since I took the card till today I have not used the card because Kotak Mahindra Bank people have blocked the card and last year they said my card has released I can use the card but till today they have not released my card they are giving me false statement Everytime.
Without activating my card in not able to use it but every year they are charging me card charges amount from me.
I'm requesting them to release my card to use but they are not releasing and they are calling me more than 10 times per day to pay card charges.
Without activating my card why should I pay every year charges for them and I'm not using the card also Everytime they are cheating Customers and looting money from customer.
When I call customer care also they are not responding me.
So please take action on Kotak Mahindra Bank immediately and help customers.

wrong charges cheating
Complaint marked as Resolved May 20, 2020
Problem solved

[May 08, 2020] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Abhisheek May 11, 2020
I didn't get any reply from Kotak Mahindra Bank please tell them to reply my for [protected]@yahoo.in
Updated by Abhisheek May 20, 2020
They have not contacted me still and they are still charging me more amount
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051