Kotak Securities Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jan 12, 2023

File a complaint to Kotak Securities

Having problems with Kotak Securities?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kotak Securities customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kotak Securities

Kotak Securities Website

Kotak Securities Head Office Address

27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E)
Mumbai City District

Kotak Securities Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-2099191

View more phone numbers

+91 6652 9191

View more phone numbers

Kotak Securities reviews & complaints page 2

3 stock were in my account for years. I was not doing any trade for many months. 2 months back I started looking at ac again, and saw 3 stocks were showing 'suspended' in their new UI (however they were showing good in old UI). I asked them why they are suspended and what I need to do. The ticket/query number is 38653038.

They didn't respond (i never received any email saying they resolved the issue), when I called customer care, they told the ticket was closed.

Later I saw the 3 scripts were sold (WITHOUT MY CONSENT), and they were sold at Rs. 0.0 !! Is that possible?

I had escalated to level-2 and level-3 as well, called their escalation desk multiple times, but still no response and no reply.

What am I supposed to do?
Jun 9, 2022
Apr 12, 2022
Kotak Securities Customer Care's response
Hello, based on the information provided, we are looking into the case and shall resolve this at the earliest. We thank you for your patience.
Apr 20, 2022
Updated by pk_ag
Hello Kotak securities team,

By when will you have a resolution? Is there any date estimate you can give?

The ticket was opened more than a month ago, and I posted here on 12-Apr, 4 working days before.

Thank you.
May 02, 2022
Kotak Securities Customer Care's response
Hello, our team is working on your case. We request you to allow us some time for the same.
Hi! We request you to liaise up with Kotak Securities by call on our customer service number[protected]toll free) /[protected] prefix your city STD code) /[protected]toll free) you may also write to service.[protected]@kotak.com.^ Team Kotak

Kotak Securities — YWUWK - MF units not displaying in portfolio

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with Kotak Securities.

I have started my journey with Kotak on 18th Jan 2022.

Since account opening to till date I have faced many challenges.

Based on your commitment, I thought Kotak would provide good services So I decided to continue my journey with you.

Apart from that, I have transferred my existing...

Kotak Securities — Kotak Mahindra Bank Fooled me and issued credit card

For the last month, I was getting a lot of calls from Kotak Mahindra Bank for applying for a pre-approved credit card, and I was constantly rejecting that. They didn't even ask if I wanted the credit card or not and were asking where to send the card - to my home address or office address. After constantly rejecting this, they used to constantly say that its pre-approved and I should try it. Fed up of this, on one call with a lady named "Afrin...

Kotak Securities Client Id : YLVWD PAN NUMBER :ILYPK3098F Email : [protected]@gmail.com, I had 144 shares of Vodafone Idea worth 9.50 each share price, share value approximately 1512 rupees on friday 11-03-22 when i tried placing sell order kotak securities rejected my sell order and popped up message on screen asking me to add funds worth the same amount of shares i am holding which doesnt make any sense to me, tried connecting to customer support for call and trade they asked me to call techincal team for the glitch they were facing in their system when called customer care regarding the same, after few hours instead of sell order they placed buy order on the same shares and same quantity without my notice, now i am forced to pay higher amount for the shares which i didnt purchase and as well as the amount which was in my trading account has been debited, please i seek redressel in this matter and i look forward for justice.
    Apr 14, 2022
    Mar 14, 2022
    Kotak Securities Customer Care's response
    Hi Israr, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Based on the details provided, your query has been forwarded to the concerned team. They will get in touch with you regarding this.

Kotak Securities — Share liquidation

Greetings,
      I need your help regarding my complaint no 37879453, 37925611.
      On 1st of Feb when I received a short msg on my mobile that fund short fall in my account with no details. I called up dealer ROSTEN BARRETTO, to confirm how much money do I need to deposit, which he confirmed me that until you revive any email nothing to worry, he also said you can ignore that message. I told him that I didn't received any email for...

Kotak Securities — Wrong and forceful liquidation of shares

Client ID: 2ZNA5
      Date: 3 March 2022

My account with Kotaksecurities.com has today forcefully and wrongly liquidated shares held in my account.

This was as margin has apparently fallen below the required margin.

However, as informed on 22/2 to Kotak Securities Team Nitin Kapoor / Kotak Bank RM Shalu Agarwal the margin shortfall is being wrongly calculated for my Portfolio. This is as security...
      My mobile number not update.. Althoughi have done needed kra KYC updation..
      Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hello, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat
      Hello, please share your client code and registered contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat

I have been constantly writing emails to kotak securities regarding incorrect Ledger balance and trading amount, but have not received any clarification on the same.

The trading account shows incorrect trading balance every start of the day. This balance differs from my calculation. Also, I had never asked for Margin based trading account, though the team/portal only displays available/utilized margin, or balance in terms of...

Sir mera account id ks00124 hai mera pan ARFPT6711R MO[protected] HAI mera account galat tarike se use kar ke mera paisa kat liya gaya hai mera acount manisha ne open kiya tha jinka mo [protected] hai acount open karte time bola tha f&o tred 20₹ par oder rahega or Dilewry tred 0brokrege rahega akash jain mo [protected] mera access kod le ke galat tarike se tred kar ke 24000+ brokrege kat liya hai mera paisa wapas kiya jay
        Akash jain [protected]
        Kotak Securities Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2022
        Hello, based on the details provided, your query has been forwarded to the concerned team. They will get in touch with you regarding this.
        Kotak Securities Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2022
        Hello, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us via [email protected] for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat

Unauthorized trading in my account and email and phone number linked to trading account doesn't belong to me.

Transaction done while I was out of India

Fake email created is
          [protected]@GMAIL.COM
          Unknown phone number linked to account

Account created in August 2020
          But I am out of India since August 2019
          Mar 17, 2022
          Feb 14, 2022
          Kotak Securities Customer Care's response
          Hi Jashifar, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat

Hi, I have account with Kotak securities which was opened ages ago. I have not used the account for the while and so it became dormant. I wanted to reactivate it again as the company I work for has made it legal binding for me to submit the statement for my DMAT account every quarter. When I sent KYC to get it activated I got to know that the account details were burnt in nax fire and the account is suspended as I had not submitted the documents...

Transaction not initiate by me for 1000 on 08 February 2022.
            Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kitech.[protected]@gmail.com company gmail id i paid registration fees now i want my money back+[protected] company number
              Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought shares worth Rs.3, 45000 on Thursday 3rd Feb 2022. Due to insufficient funds in my account, I had contacted the customer care regarding the further action to be taken. They informed me that 23% interest would be charged on the insufficient funds until payment of funds. But today 7th Feb 2022, when I contacted the customer care they informed me that the funds should be available on T+2 days i.e. today. Otherwise the shares would be liquidated by the Risk team. Due to the mislead by the customer care, I could not arrange funds priory. Kindly give me time for transferring funds.
                Mar 11, 2022
                Feb 08, 2022
                Kotak Securities Customer Care's response

Kotak Securities — 1 ) activation of fno segment not done. 2)unpledge of 50 reliance pp shares not done

I am having demat account in kotak securities.
                  1)had applied for fno segment activation 15 days back .Nil results .
                  2) applied for unpledge of 50 reliance pp shares .Nil results
                  3) called kotak cust. Care ( [protected]) 20 times and mailed 10 times(serviice.[protected]@kotak.Com ) but no solution .
                  4 ) every time reply from customer care " give us 24-48 hours "
                  5 ) 20 times they have given reply " give...
                  Client code: ZR6PB
                  Client Id: 32465652
                  On 13/12/2021, requested for closure of my demat and trading account through mail.
                  I received a mail that it will be processed shortly. I received many calls from kotak Securities regarding closure of my account.
                  I just requested to close the account due to the worst experience I had with Kotak securities. Till date the account is not closed.and now my account is being charged and showing negative balance.
                  Kindly please close my account.
                  Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Above Complaint is raised 3months back...did not receive any response about my demat account closure till date

There is an incorrect trade been carried in my account on 04 May 2020.
                    I have not requested or authorized the Trade and its been carried by the Broker without Authorization.

Dated Order Number

CLIENT ID : 11889058
                    Feb 13, 2022
                    Jan 13, 2022
                    Kotak Securities Customer Care's response
                    Hi Anand, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat

Hi Team,

I am following on my issues since dec 25 2019 i am not getting any response i need to close this account and i need my money back.

I have sent mails to kotak person and even service.[protected]@kotak.com, ks.[protected]@kotak.com no use no response only. I am very unhappy ever i called Vikram and mohan many times no use.
                      please help me here.

Please call me on [protected]
                      Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last 15 day complen my fund 41000 kai se ani pase jvab nthi jvab mlyo to charge lagi gya se but chena lagiya se a mahiti apta nthi adity kada last 2day thi mare bada bile jye se loss kai gye se have avu lage se my fund no missing but Ford Thai gyu ame lage se (ZMPYP) MANSUKH BHAI GOLAKIYA
                        Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have to leave kotak securities in 2010.
                          And I want to withdrawa my epf amount. But you dont update my date of joining and date of exit in epfo portal. And I am facing mANY PROBLEM. I have mail you and your responsible person and she told me problem will solve earliest. But stil it's going to 40 days.
                          And I am watching g like ###. And you dont mail me or any response for my issue.
                          Is that your work to irritated your ex employee. Or neglects when he left job.
                          Is not your responsibility to provied him support for any issues.
                          I am trying for last 4 to 5 years but you or your company person not given me any response.
                          So I do this .
                          After that my problem not solve so your have given me proper explanation what is problem.
                          You able are not to do solve my problem.
                          Mail me [protected]@gmail.com