Kotak Securities — money deducted without information

I am having a demate account in kotak securities at jodhpur. I have received a call from shidharth mehta for reducing rate and restart work with him. I told him i don't have much experience so unable to do but he told our dealer suresh ji will suggest you perfectly then i told for mail confirmation of rate (2p-20p) but same is not received he told me that mail will come please belive on us and start work with us.
I have started work with him. Daily receiving call feom suresh (Dealer). As he told me i will purchase and sell and say only yes.
After 20 days i was in loss of 8000 then suresh told we will have received our money back don't worry.
After some days i ask for my balance suresh told it is now appx4000 you will receive you money in t+2. It was a 1.5 month old incident but my rest money is in suspense and not received any satisfactory answer from suresh. Also informed shidharth mehta (Rm). His reply are in my attachment.
Really bad experience.
money deducted without information
Mar 18, 2018

Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kotak Securities
    Kotak Securities Phone
    +91 6652 9191
    +91 6621 6666
    Kotak Securities Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051