Kotak Securities — Removal of personal information from kotak database

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Sambid Dhali
my name is Sambid Dhali & this grievance is against Kotak Insuarance. Last year during the first week of June 2015 I went to their office for a job as they asked me to attend an interview for a back office non sales non target job. They repeateadly confirmed with me before attending the interview that it is a non sales non target back office job & hence I attended their interview. However on attending their interview I was told that I have to pay Rs 2000 for a training in order to get the job & that I my job will be to sell insurance policy which is totally based on sales & target & not at all back office. So I did not take the job as they lied to me from the very beginning about the job profile. Now its been over an year & they keep on calling me regarding the same job role & I have repeateadly asked them to remove my phone number & details from their database & not to call me regarding the scamming job but it is of no use as they refuse to remove my details from their database. Every week after 3-4 days they keep on calling me regarding the same job role. I have requested them, explained the situation to them, argued with them, & even quarrelled with them asking them to remove my phone number from their database & not to call me again but it is of no use as they keep on calling me & refuse to delete my phone number & details from their database. The name & number that I want them to remove from their database is Sambid Dhali, [protected]. They simply refuse to remove the details from their database & keep on calling me every week regarding the same job profile even after explaining it to them. Kindly help me in removing my name & number from their fraudaulent database. (Kindly help me in removing my name & number - Sambid Dhali, [protected] from their database) Looking forward to your co operation.

Warm Regards,
Sambid Dhali,

[Aug 11, 2016] Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

SUB login in Kotak Securities
REF Trade ID X7Z29
I am Ronak Dave Phone [protected]
I want login in offline account in kotak securities website please give me a guidance.
Ronak Dave

+91 6652 9191
    +91 6621 6666
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Kotak Securities - Removal of personal information from kotak database