Kothari Cars Pvt Ltd — Giving a second car instead of brand new car

This is with reference to my mail sent to crsales(regards my car from Kothari Hyundai Karadi Pune West Zone Maharashtra India)
To breif you short I ordered an i20 Magna (Silver) from Kothari Hyundai Kharadi Pune West India .At time of delivery on 7 the Jan (as it was my birthday on 8Jan), it was in a very bad condition with paint been damaged all over the body.
After refusing to accept it, the officer were ready to get it redone and give it to me.This was ridiculous.A company like Hyundai--whose name speaks for itself giving such type of service.They specified that they had registered the car in my name---How could they register such a faulty car in my name and that too without my consent, when I have already paid them the full amount which they demanded.They spoiled my birthday too. Don't you think this is humiliating and insulting?As I had mentioned that I wanted the delivery on my birthday and they were very much aware of it.
I have demanded a refund for my full amount with interest for the number of days they have used my money.
To end it short I just need your intervention and get out of this problem.
Thanking you and waiting for an early response.
Sending you the registration details.
Mrs Aarti.