Kpn Travels — driver

Worst customer service that i ever seen!! Am travelling in kpn bus now from chennai Near koyambedu to palakkad!! Am working in private bank as an asst manager in private bank!! The driver is scolding me and treating me as if that i traveling in free of cost!! He stopped a vehicle in one point and i told him that i want to go for a toilet pls give me 2 mins!! He is scolding me like anything!! I would have not mind if he rejects that politely!! The way he treated is like completely unacceptable. My contact number is [protected]! If not any action done on this!! Am gonna post this in social media and make all follower not to prefer kpn hereafter!
Updated by Dinesh Kumar jkhg Feb 01, 2019 Worst customer service that i ever seen!! Am travelling in kpn bus now from chennai Near koyambedu to palakkad!! Am working in private bank as an asst manager!! The driver is scolding me and treating me as if that i traveling for free of cost!! He stopped a vehicle in one point and i told him that i want to go for a toilet pls give me 2 mins!! He is scolding me like anything!! I would have not mind if he rejects that politely!! The way he treated is like completely unacceptable. My contact number is [protected]! If not any action done on this!! Am gonna post this in social media and make all follower not to prefer kpn hereafter!
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet