[Resolved] Kraftly — no tracking system of my order

Sanju Sankalp on Sep 8, 2018
I have ordered panassh 22k gold plated designer kundan mangalsutra pendant with chain mg-32 from your order #[protected]
But not getting tracking record
Please provide this... Your tracking shipped id is not working... And there is no cash on delivery system... Order is prepaid by me and now no link for tracking g order is available... Provide link... Lr at least send emails. Or message on my mobile number...
I shall be very thankful
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 11, 2018

[Sep 08, 2018] Kraftly customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kraftly Customer Care's response, Sep 08, 2018
Dear Customer,

We thank you for taking out time to write to us.

Your order has been shipped via Delhivery and is likely to be delivered to you on Sunday, 9 Sep 2018. The tracking number for your order is[protected]. You can track your order via this link:

If you have a time-sensitive query (Address change or Order cancellation etc.), please feel free to reach out to us anytime between 10 AM - 7 PM on [protected] ( Monday to Saturday).

Team Kraftly.

One last thing! You may be able to find an answer to your question on our FAQ page.

Plot No. B, Khasra - 360, Sultanpur, MG Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030
    Kraftly - no tracking system of my order