Kraftly.com — I am complaining about product not delivered and not refund money

Naushad Sayyed on Feb 3, 2017
Friends, I have order earing of rs 209/- which is not even delivered to me and not refund my money which is paid online. Company has poor service, i think it's a fraud company which has no owner shown on a Google web search KRAFTLY.com...
After 6 days when never get the product I mail them, then they shows sympathy's on mail and said sorry sir, we never deliver your product because seller not placed the order. After a few hours i visit to website #KRAFTLY.COM I see that product is available then again I check the product search product on site #kraftly.com, I done to repurchase it but I was shocked the product is sold out @375rs.(I purchased @209rs.)😱 even I didn't delivered the product when I first purchase bt when repurchasing it already sold ...how's this is possible?????
If they are not delivered me product then how they sold it to someone in a higher price than actual price?????
Please whosoever read this complaint please please help out me and other people's who are getting fool by this company KRAFTLY.COM

I am complaining about product not delivered and not refund money
I am complaining about product not delivered and not refund money
Updated by Naushad Sayyed, Feb 03, 2017
Poor service take money bt not delivered product...Fraud fraud
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Naushad, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. Please share your contact details/order number so that we can connect with you and close this ASAP.

Team Kraftly

Plot No. B, Khasra - 360, Sultanpur, MG Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030
    Kraftly.com - I am complaining about product not delivered and not refund money