KreditBee Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to KreditBee

Having problems with KreditBee?

File a complaint and get it resolved by KreditBee customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

KreditBee

Karnataka

KreditBee Phone Numbers

KreditBee reviews & complaints page 12

KreditBee — URGENT : DND in linked phone number

It is annoying to receive a call from kredit bee continuously to avail loan. Since i am not interested in taking any loan from kredit bees, please do not call me on my number [protected].

Please activate this on priority....

Respected sir / madam,

I am Altaf Mujewar. I am one of your customers. I have taken the personal loan and paid the repayment on 22-Nov-2021. But, still the loan is active in cibil report. Kindly check and do the needful...

Attached Soft copy repayment and No due certificate

Name : Altaf Abdul khadar Mujewar
Loan amt : 4000
Loan date :[protected]
Loan id : KB190819EGAGG
Registered mobile no : [protected]
Settled date : 22-Nov-2021

Kindly close the loan in cibil report...

Thanks & regards,

Loan date :[protected]
Loan id : KB190819EGAGG
Registered mobile no : [protected]
Settled date : 22-Nov-2021

Kindly close the loan in cibil report...
Dear Altaf Mujewar,

We deeply regret the inconvenience which you are going through. We request you to drop an email to [protected]@kreditbee.in with the latest credit report and our team will look into the matter and assist you accordingly.

KreditBee — Executive keep calling me even though I haven't taken any Loan from company

Received too many calls from company because someone has given my mobile number in reference while taking loan.

But I didn't know that person and executive keep calling me on regular intervals.

Talking in unprofessional way and irritating me.

Please take necessary action else I need to Lodge FIR against company....

I am getting loan messages continuously and as far as i remember i didn't even have an account with KreditBee. I don't know why i am getting this messages.

STOP SPAMMING ME WITH YOUR LOAN MESSAGES.

Thanks.
    Dear Durgesh V,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please send an email with all of your details to [protected]@kreditbee.in. so that we can better serve you.

Hi my my emis are missed due to my job lost in covid pandemic of rs total amount of rs.19500 i asked them for 2 month time to settle it and now they are continueisly harrresing me throug phone calls and some guy lawyer calling me for court case he is not understanding my situatuon my job is lost i dont have money to pay emi right now i am metally disturrbed if not solved i go through suscide my kreditbee phone number [protected]
      Dear Ashfak,

We are really sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience and would like to sincerely apologize for the same. We request you to drop an email to [protected]@kreditbee.in with all the details and our team will check and assist you with your query.

Respected team
        please rectify my loan details because i lready made all the payments but still its showing active and in my cibil report as well still showing the same so please rectify it and update me for the same as well .

my kredit bee loan no KB210403YVBLL

my kredit bee loan no KB210403YVBLL
        contact no [protected]
        mail id for me is - [protected]@gmail.com
        Dear Rishal Rawat,

I am receiving many unwanted calls daily from kreditbee on my phone number. Plz i dont need any loan dont call me. M totaly fedup
          Dear Jaldip Patel,

I cleared the payment last 3months ago
            And I received the NOC also
            But stil now also it's showing on active loan list it's too bad to see
            Dec 07, 2021
            Updated by Anusha Ramanahalli
            Please remove from my CIBIL report it's showing on active loan list
            Dear Anusha Ramanahalli,

I am receiving many unwanted calls daily from kreditbee on my following number [protected] Please stop it, i dont need any loan, iam totally mad with tired with your unnecessary calls so please stop calling me. M totaly fedup
              Dear Prasad,

I don't want any relationship with Kreditbee. I told many times to them. But they are calling daily. I blocked N number in of their numbers. But they are calling different numbers daily. Please stop their calls immediately.
                Dear Harikishan A,

Please enable DND on my mobile no. [protected] as i keep getting these useless unnecessary calls and disturb a lot when i will be in meetings and working.

Please make it stop before i go mad and sew kreditbee legally
                  KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to permanently delete my ac on kredit bee.. but the company doesn't give me an option abt this.. i don't feel my personal information safe here.
                    KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was making kreditbee loan repayment online payment. I choosed upi instead of debit card. When i clicked upi it asked me my vpa which is virtual payment address. After i typed my vpa it asked me to login my upi app. When i logged into upi app i found one notification requesting 4708.15rs which was my kreditbee repayment amount. It was indiaideas @paytm payment bank, ac no[protected]. When i transferred 4708.15 rs, amount was deducted from my account, but i didn't get any messages from kreditbee and my payment is not done. So please sir please refund my money...

Account no[protected]
                      IFSC code PAYTM0123456
                      Dear Faizan,

We request you to drop an email to [protected]@kreditbee.in in order to assist you better with your query.

I am receiving many unwanted calls daily from kreditbee. Please delete my account I dont need any loan.
                        Dear Aprajapa,

. Daily receiving sms from kreditbee. Pls stop it
                          KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have to pay 6000 rs for kredit bee thwy are tourching me since 10days im getting calls from different numbers[protected] [protected]
                            KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm receiving numerous calls daily from KreditBee for promotion purposes. I do not want to receive these calls, i do not remember opting to receive these calls. It's a daily disturbance for me and now i'm getting irritated. Kindly take action on such companies for their hassling activities. Please make my number registered in their DND list.

My number: [protected]
                              KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don’t want any type of loan. Kreditbee send me 9-10 messages daily on my number [protected] and WhatsApp me texts on my same number. Those messages are so much disturbing and irritating.
                                Dear Paramveer,

I daily receiv about 4 5 calls about loan from kreditbee. I don't have any balance due.or any loan. Pls stop calling. This is so irritating.
                                  Dear Mahesh,

I an receiving unwanted calls from kreditbee.. i just dont want any loan
                                    Aug 28, 2022