KreditBee Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to KreditBee

Having problems with KreditBee?

File a complaint and get it resolved by KreditBee customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

KreditBee

Bangalore District
Karnataka

KreditBee Phone Numbers

KreditBee reviews & complaints page 12

I am cleared ur loan bt it still showing due in my cibilll. Company not responding my mail and cle s . Give me loan clearense cirtificate and uapdate in my cibilll
Dear Sudarshan Uchila,

We deeply regret the inconvenience which you are going through. We request you to drop an email to [protected]@kreditbee.in with the latest credit report and our team will look into the matter and assist you accordingly.

Hey Team Kreditbee Please Stop Calling 5-6 Times per day its irritating.I am a college student i don't want any loan.Its create disturbence while i am studying and your team non spot calling please stop this.My Number is [protected]
    Dear Arup,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please send an email with all of your details to [protected]@kreditbee.in. so that we can better serve you.

Harassment and threatening

My name is Mohammed Zubair My number [protected]

I'm getting threatening messages from kreditbee that they are filing police complaint n all and calling me in the midnight for repayment I want 1 month time to repay my pending dues...

Requested Sir,

Subject : Clearing the outstanding dues that are held on my cash bean personal loan which is amounting 2500 rupees.

Due to unforeseen instances I was applying loan on my account. In a glance view the banker of the particular financial organisation have contacted me and informed that there is outstanding loan held on my account which was not ware of it till date. Due to this discrepancy, the loan is not being approved by the requested organisation. I was happy to pay the out standing dues and clear off the complete process and waiting for a positive outcome.

Also I request you to know the process of removal of outstanding loan from my CIBIL profile once the loan is paid and let me know the process to paid off as soon as possible.

Happy to help you if anything required.

Attaching the screenshots for more guidance.
      Dear Pavan,

We request you to drop an email to [protected]@kreditbee.in in order to assist you better with your query.

Please stop spamming me. I don't want your personal loan. I never signed up for this.
        Dear Ananthakrishnan Thachilath,

URGENT : DND in linked phone number

It is annoying to receive a call from kredit bee continuously to avail loan. Since i am not interested in taking any loan from kredit bees, please do not call me on my number [protected].

Please activate this on priority....

Respected sir / madam,

I am Altaf Mujewar. I am one of your customers. I have taken the personal loan and paid the repayment on 22-Nov-2021. But, still the loan is active in cibil report. Kindly check and do the needful...

Attached Soft copy repayment and No due certificate

Name : Altaf Abdul khadar Mujewar
          Loan amt : 4000
          Loan date :[protected]
          Loan id : KB190819EGAGG
          Registered mobile no : [protected]
          Settled date : 22-Nov-2021

Kindly close the loan in cibil report...

Thanks & regards,

Loan date :[protected]
          Loan id : KB190819EGAGG
          Registered mobile no : [protected]
          Settled date : 22-Nov-2021

Kindly close the loan in cibil report...
          Dear Altaf Mujewar,

Executive keep calling me even though I haven't taken any Loan from company

Received too many calls from company because someone has given my mobile number in reference while taking loan.

But I didn't know that person and executive keep calling me on regular intervals.

Talking in unprofessional way and irritating me.

Please take necessary action else I need to Lodge FIR against company....

I am getting loan messages continuously and as far as i remember i didn't even have an account with KreditBee. I don't know why i am getting this messages.

STOP SPAMMING ME WITH YOUR LOAN MESSAGES.

Thanks.
            Dear Durgesh V,

Hi my my emis are missed due to my job lost in covid pandemic of rs total amount of rs.19500 i asked them for 2 month time to settle it and now they are continueisly harrresing me throug phone calls and some guy lawyer calling me for court case he is not understanding my situatuon my job is lost i dont have money to pay emi right now i am metally disturrbed if not solved i go through suscide my kreditbee phone number [protected]
              Dear Ashfak,

We are really sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience and would like to sincerely apologize for the same. We request you to drop an email to [protected]@kreditbee.in with all the details and our team will check and assist you with your query.

Respected team
                please rectify my loan details because i lready made all the payments but still its showing active and in my cibil report as well still showing the same so please rectify it and update me for the same as well .

my kredit bee loan no KB210403YVBLL

my kredit bee loan no KB210403YVBLL
                contact no [protected]
                mail id for me is - [protected]@gmail.com
                Dear Rishal Rawat,

I am receiving many unwanted calls daily from kreditbee on my phone number. Plz i dont need any loan dont call me. M totaly fedup
                  Dear Jaldip Patel,

I cleared the payment last 3months ago
                    And I received the NOC also
                    But stil now also it's showing on active loan list it's too bad to see
                    Dec 07, 2021
                    Updated by Anusha Ramanahalli
                    Please remove from my CIBIL report it's showing on active loan list
                    Dear Anusha Ramanahalli,

I am receiving many unwanted calls daily from kreditbee on my following number [protected] Please stop it, i dont need any loan, iam totally mad with tired with your unnecessary calls so please stop calling me. M totaly fedup
                      Dear Prasad,

I don't want any relationship with Kreditbee. I told many times to them. But they are calling daily. I blocked N number in of their numbers. But they are calling different numbers daily. Please stop their calls immediately.
                        Dear Harikishan A,

Please enable DND on my mobile no. [protected] as i keep getting these useless unnecessary calls and disturb a lot when i will be in meetings and working.

Please make it stop before i go mad and sew kreditbee legally
                          KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to permanently delete my ac on kredit bee.. but the company doesn't give me an option abt this.. i don't feel my personal information safe here.
                            KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was making kreditbee loan repayment online payment. I choosed upi instead of debit card. When i clicked upi it asked me my vpa which is virtual payment address. After i typed my vpa it asked me to login my upi app. When i logged into upi app i found one notification requesting 4708.15rs which was my kreditbee repayment amount. It was indiaideas @paytm payment bank, ac no[protected]. When i transferred 4708.15 rs, amount was deducted from my account, but i didn't get any messages from kreditbee and my payment is not done. So please sir please refund my money...

Account no[protected]
                              IFSC code PAYTM0123456
                              Dear Faizan,

I am receiving many unwanted calls daily from kreditbee. Please delete my account I dont need any loan.
                                Dear Aprajapa,