KreditBee — Complaint against kreditbee abuser caller

My friend has taken loan of 30000 or something from kreditbee hand his last 2 emi is due.so today i got whatsapp msg notice of full amount.and after i received call from kredit bee executive.and that saying me to your guaranter and you will also receive notice.and she using bad language to me.so i record that how the way she talk to customer.i know the notice is fake.but it is very bad impression about kreditbee.i am filling police complaint on company and executive she talked me. And sending fake notice of full amount where the actual amont is 11000. Abusers number[protected],[protected].i was refrence but she call me guarantor.i know lay very well.
KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 06, 2022
Updated by V8cky
not resolved yet. still getting spam calls from Kreditbee every day.
Complaint comments

KreditBee
    customer care contact
    KreditBee Phone
    KreditBee Address
    3rd Floor, No.100, The Royal Stone Tech Park, Benninganahalli, K.R.Puram, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560016
    View all KreditBee contact information