[Resolved] Ktm India — pathetic service and dealer:amba bajaj auto electronic city

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Aditya Ishan on Aug 3, 2019
There is a guy called manish at ktm electronic city bangalore service department.
He is the biggest useless and crap person. He doesn't know how to talk to a customer. Such a useless person i have never seen before.
I would request bajaj and ktm to please teach this guy how to talk to a customer. He denied the service and told me to complain anywhere i can. I just asked him "please if he can help me with front fork seals"
I had never faced any problem like this ever in this showroom/service as i bought my bike from here. But i think they have lost it.
I would never recommend anyone and will personally stop people and friends to buy anything from this showroom. And give bike for service here.
After i bought and paid 3lacs rupees for ktm duke 390, they are behaving like nonsense. This is disgusting.
I made a mistake, would request all my friend and all bikers to stop going to this center.

Kindly acknowledge this mail and get it resolved in all proper ways.

Aditya
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 3, 2019

[Aug 03, 2019] KTM Sportmotorcycle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
KTM Sportmotorcycle Customer Care's response, Aug 03, 2019
For effective resolution of the issues raised by you, kindly provide your details in the weblink / toll free number given below.

Toll Free number:[protected]

Betriebsgebiet Süd, Stallhofnerstraße 3, A-5230, Mattighofen, Austria
    Ktm India - pathetic service and dealer:amba bajaj auto electronic city