Kurl-On — back aches and shoulder pains in the kurlobond mattress.

Chandrayangutta, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Obaid Ansari on Nov 26, 2019
The kurlon Bond mattress is the worst mattress infact the company itself is a garbage and fraud company.
They perfectly explained with full confidence that it is especially designed for backaches and people with back pain problems.

My mother used a thermacoal and a sponge layered mattress before kurlon. It was old enough and my mom started having minor back pains.

We planned on buying the kurlo bond mattress because the sales guy clearly mentioned it is for the people suffering with back pains and lasts almost 15 years with a 7 year warranty.

But when we bought the mattres and started using it, a week passed and my mom is facing pain way more worse than before.

The kurlon mattress started giving more backaches than ever before.
when we tried to approach the customer care they delayed the call everyday and finally after keeping it on hold for 1 hour straight, they said that the technician will visit our house after 3-4 days.

The technician never showed up to house and delayed till 40 days.

after 40 days when the technician finally came after shouting at the customer care, the customer care cannot speak hindi nor english, he is speaking in telugu. After all the hard work when the technician finally came to the house and said that the bed is 1.5 inch saggy.

and after the bed is saggy above 1.5 inch, the warranty does not claim.

They said they can neither fix the issue nor exchange the bed.

Technical support = 0%

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, I REPEAT DO NOT TRUST IT.
FRAUD COMPANY JUST FOR THE MONEY AND FAME AND 0% TECHNICAL SUPPORT!!!
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

III Floor North Block 47 Dickenson Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560042
    Kurl-On - back aches and shoulder pains in the kurlobond mattress.