Kutchina / Bajoria Appliances — non issuance of authorised invoice

Bidish Das on Sep 19, 2019
I have purchased SMARTY DLX 60 chimney on 31st August 2019 and made payment through Bajaj Alliance. However, it has been almost 3 weeks I have not received authorised/signed/system generated invoice till now. The kutchina company representative has forwarded me an Invoice which is not signed/authorised or system generated. The invoice number of the invoice provided to me as soft copy is BE20/3055M/00092. Further, when I am repeatedly asking the representative for the authorised invoice but he is not providing the same. Now I have concern whether the product is genuine or not. I was planning to purchase more products from Kutchina but now I am not getting trust. Please do the needful.
Representative contacted - Mr Sanjay Ojha (South Kolkata)
Chimney delivered at Bama Charan Roy road, Kolkata
Thanks in advance.
Bidish Das
Mob. No. [protected].

[Sep 20, 2019] Kutchina / Bajoria Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kutchina / Bajoria Appliances Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2019
Hello!

We understand that your experience with us was not very pleasant. This certainly does not match our standards and level of commitments. We will surely take appropriate actions against the concern. our representative would contact you and do the needful.

Team Kutchina