La Vie Woods - Goa — amount not returned on early check-out due to train cancellation by indian railway due to heavy rainfall.

Calangute-Baga Road,, Next to Mirabai Restaurant,, Khobra vaddo,Calangute, Goa, India
 Kishan primerose on Sep 14, 2019
I made hotel booking with la vie woods - goa for my group journey to goa with check-in date: 23/08/2019 and check-out date: 27/08/2019, no of pax: 12 adults and 6 children, no of rooms: 6 by mobile:[protected],
E-mail: [protected]@laviewoods.com by mr. Devanand.
And made a train booking for my journey to goa by irctc.

Unfortunately, indian railway cancelled our train number 19577 (And many more) due to heavy rain in the southern region of india and informed us that your train has been cancelled by text message on 25/08/2019 at 05:05 pm.
Due to that, i arranged an alternate train immediately to go back to home safely which was prior to one day 26/08/2019 at 11.00 am, so i have to check out the hotel one day early on 26/08/2019.

1) hotel executive denied returning amount of one day. I told him that this inconveniency caused duet train cancellation by indian railway (Government) due to heavy rainfall. It is not my change of mind to check-out hotel early but they didn't return our amount of around 17, 700 inr.

2) hotel executive mr. Devanand informed me that hotel accepting payment by credit card on the time of hotel booking but denied to accept due payment using a credit card at the time of check out and i have to manage cash immediately around 35, 000inr in that harsh situation.

I called them after the journey even regarding this matter but didn't return my amount.

I asked help by the indian railway or government to look well into this matter and return my amount from hotel la vie woods - goa.

Please take necessary steps against not accepting payment by credit card once they agreed.

Kishan govani

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

La Vie Woods - Goa - amount not returned on early check-out due to train cancellation by indian railway due to heavy rainfall.

Company:La Vie Woods - Goa