Lakeland Travels Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Dec 9, 2016

File a complaint to Lakeland Travels

Having problems with Lakeland Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Lakeland Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Lakeland Travels

122002

Lakeland Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Lakeland Travels customer care

Lakeland Travels reviews & complaints(8)

We had booked the trip from this agent and it he was referred by one of my frined. when the date approcahed they just did not responded to our calls and cancelled the tour. He give me post dated cheque; however the same got dishonoured.
Unit No. 24, 1st Floor, Augusta Point, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Delhi - 122002
Landmark: NEAR HDFC Bank

Ch chetan damji
    On mar 2, 2016

They are making a big fraud by taking money from many people be aware
    Sh shekhar palta
    On apr 2, 2016

They took 200000 as advance from us for our thailand trip and never picked up our calls. My complaint is as below :

They are a bunch of cheats. The owner - aman chabra - [protected] and his employees arpit verma - [protected] shamsher singh - [protected] are big liars and frauds. They took rs 200000 as an advance from us to book our thailand trip. Once the date of travel approached, they stopped taking our calls. We also tried to visit their office in the golf course road address listed everywhere and we got to know that they have closed down that office 6 months back. We are also going to file a police complaint against them. Please do not ever use any of their services.
    Lakeland Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    ust like others who have posted recently this THUG by the name of AMAN CHHABRA has looted money from me as well. I had paid 1.02 lakhs to him via bank transfer for my brothers Thailand trip.

We already have filed a police compaint against him. His team also includes 2 other people by the name of ARPIT VERMA and SHAMSHER SINGH

He gave me a cheque but that also bounced. Let us get together and put this thug behind bars

Date of fraud - 2/1/2016 client number - aman chabra- [protected] arpit verma - [protected] samsher singh - [protected] incident- i booked thailand package with lakeland travels in january 2016 month and paid 1 lac 28 thousand to this agent through on-line transaction but i never received ticket or hotel booking. When i called this 3 guys they told me that they will refund money in 1 or 2 weeks but they never refunded money.They gave me a company...

They are a bunch of cheats. The owner - aman chabra- [protected] and his employees arpit verma - [protected] shamsher singh - [protected] are big liars and frauds. They took rs 50000 as an advance from us to book our thailand trip. Once the date of travel approached, they stopped taking our calls. We also tried to visit their office in the golf course road address listed everywhere and we got to know that they have closed down that office 6 months back. We are also going to file a police complaint against them. Please do not ever use any of their services.
      here police are not taking any action.that is what this kind of problem arising.

otherwise public has to take any action, either break their legs or hands and make them hospitalise

Let's be together and solve this issue.
      My no is [protected] and name is Animesh.
      We are also facing the same issue.

Date of Incident: 19th Feb 2016.Client No: Aman Chabra- [protected] Arpit Verma - [protected] Samsher Singh - [protected]. Incident: Holiday booked for Thailand & payment of Rs 1, 20, 000/- made, Mr Aman Kept promising that we will receive the kit before our holidays which was due from 20th Feb. He gave us fake air tickets & fake confirmations of the bookings & the payments were made well in advance.(Nov to Jan). After repeated calls & emails...

A booking has been made for Andaman & Nicobar Island thorough Lakeland Travels Pvt Ltd. The date of travel is 29 February 2016. The full payment of Rs. 58, 000/-, as agreed upon by Lakeland Travels Pvt Ltd., has been made to the company on 05 February 2016. After that repeatedly, we are requesting Mr. Aman Chabra of Lakeland Travels Pvt Ltd. to provide us the details of air-ticket and hotel reservation, which they are failed to provide till date.

They provide us a hotel voucher as a reservation proof. However, when we cross checked the same with the concerned hotel, we found that no such reservation has been made by Lakeland Travels Pvt Ltd. against our booking. When we confronted Mr. Aman Chabra with the same, he gave a very interesting reasoning that such hotel vouchers are for their internal reference. Then we asked him then why did you send us such incomplete information. Then he said that he will be sending us the hotel reservation details with 24 hours, which we have not received till date.

On repeated reminders on 15 February 2016, 17 February 2016, 19 February 2016 and 23 February 2016, every time we have given an assurance by Mr. Aman Chabra that within 24 hours, 101% we will get the details. However, so far we have not received any such details for them. The height o[censored]n-professional behavior by Mr. Aman Chabra is that he is neither receiving our phone calls nor he is replying our emails.

Desired Resolution: The company should either provide the air-ticket and confirmation details by 25 February 2016 or they should refund us the entire amount of Rs. 58, 000/- paid by us.
        Hi can you send me your number @ chetan.[protected]@gmail.com.. Same happened with me.
        Hi Chetan and Abhinav the same thing has happened with me even .
        Let's connect together and solve the issue.
        My no is [protected] and name is Animesh.

Date of fraud - 1/12/2015 client number - Aman Chabra- [protected] Arpit Verma - [protected] Samsher Singh - [protected] Incident- I booked Thailand package with lakeland travels in November month and paid 1 lakh rs to this agent through on-line transaction but i never received ticket or hotel booking. When i called this 3 guys they told me that they will refund money in 1 or 2 weeks but they never refunded money. I want my refund back. There address is unit no. 24, first floor augusta point building golf course road sector – 53 gurgaon-122002, but when i checked on this address there is no shop. This is a totally fraud company.
          Dec 30, 2015
          This complaint is resolved. Lakeland travel apologized for late refund and promoised to refund mones as soon as possible.
          Lakeland Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Never book any package with this company

Date of fraud - 1/12/2015 client number - Aman Chabra- [protected] Arpit Verma - [protected] Samsher Singh - [protected] Incident- I booked Thailand package with lakeland travels in November month and paid 1 lakh rs to this agent through on-line transaction but i never received ticket or hotel booking. When i called this 3 guys they told me that they will refund money in 1 or 2 weeks but they never refunded money. I want my refund back. They have shop at place D239 Sushant shopping arcade, upper ground floor Address on there website is wrong.
            Mar 30, 2016
            Mar 30, 2016
            Updated by chetan damji
            nonononono
            They are making a big fraud by taking money from many people be aware
            We have also faced the same situation. They took 50000 as advance from us for our thailand trip and never picked up our calls. My complaint is as below :

They are a bunch of cheats. The owner - Aman Chabra- [protected] and his employees Arpit Verma - [protected] Shamsher Singh - [protected] are big liars and frauds. they took Rs 50000 as an advance from us to book our thailand trip. Once the date of travel approached, they stopped taking our calls. We also tried to visit their office in the Golf Course Road address listed everywhere and we got to know that they have closed down that office 6 months back. We are also going to file a police complaint against them. Please do not ever use any of their services.
            Let's be together and solve this issue.
            My no is [protected] and name is Animesh.
            We are also facing the same issue.
            Aman is a fraud and so is his travel agency Lakeland travels pvt ltd, gurgaon. They are bugs. They robbed me of Rs 45000. These guys took my money which came from a hotel cancellation but did not return to me. Lakeland travels is fraud company.